Party Season 2021

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
They probably need a half hour to kick out all the riff-raff before claiming the lines will be shorter.
It won’t be an issue if there is something everyone wants to see half an hour before the park closes...they can just require wristbands to enter ride queues at the start of the event. It’s not a huge deal.

pdude81

It won’t be an issue if there is something everyone wants to see half an hour before the park closes...they can just require wristbands to enter ride queues at the start of the event. It’s not a huge deal.
I hope there is such an event. By then it's got to be a real option, at least in the hub and the tomorrowland terrace relaxation station if outdoor masking goes away.

havoc315

Fireworks can start as early as 8:30 in mid-August. That’s when Fantasmic! used to show in late August. I saw it at 8:30 one year on August 20.

Sunset is 8:10 pm, for the early Bash dates. That really would make 8:30 too early for fireworks. I don't think you really need the same level of darkness for Fantasmic.

Of course, there are lots of possibilities. Such as a shortened 5 minute fireworks show right at 9pm.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Sunset is 8:10 pm, for the early **** Bash dates. That really would make 8:30 too early for fireworks. I don't think you really need the same level of darkness for Fantasmic.

Of course, there are lots of possibilities. Such as a shortened 5 minute fireworks show right at 9pm.
It’s likely to be dark enough for fantasmic when it restarts.

TTA94

Speculation here. I originally thought Epcot would not mirror MK in terms of pyro debuts, But now I’m not sure. Another piece to the puzzle here is how Harmonious will play into all this. I’d think there would be some desire to take pressure off MK at night.

jrhwdw

Sunset is 8:10 pm, for the early **** Bash dates. That really would make 8:30 too early for fireworks. I don't think you really need the same level of darkness for Fantasmic.

When MK does(did?) Celebrate America at 9PM July 3-4 if there was no storms, there was still blue in the sky . Same for WIshes at 6 in Nov. before MVMCP for a couple years...

it's not un heard of.

However I will say that HEA was always 1 hour before VAH. IDK if that was a rule?: HEA no less that 1 Hour before any DAH?

Touchdown

When MK does(did?) Celebrate America at 9PM July 3-4 if there was no storms, there was still blue in the sky . Same for WIshes at 6 in Nov. before MVMCP for a couple years...

it's not un heard of.

However I will say that HEA was always 1 hour before VAH. IDK if that was a rule?: HEA no less that 1 Hour before any DAH?
Was that so OUAT could also show though? Maybe that gets cut at least on DAH nights.

jrhwdw

Speculation here. I originally thought Epcot would not mirror MK in terms of pyro debuts, But now I’m not sure. Another piece to the puzzle here is how Harmonious will play into all this. I’d think there would be some desire to take pressure off MK at night.
You mean Epcot would've been first? We thought F! was close and look where we are now!!!! That's not directed to you mnelson3, You didn't start the F! rumor.

Giss Neric

I know it's not related to party but is the Cheerleading Worlds competition still going to be held in ESPN area? I thought I saw a bunch of buses.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I do believe you. (I don't believe you're making it up). But I also believe that Disney is tinkering with their plans so much that nothing is really firm until it is announced.
Absolutely. And they’ve always been prone to making snap decisions at the last second. They are so much more risk-averse than their competitors (though, to be fair, they are watched under a microscope while the media views Universal through beer goggles).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom