Disney After Hours BOO BASH

Touchdown

I don’t know how many people are going to spring for this, I guess we have to see the prices but I don’t believe DAH ever sold out. Also, can’t help but notice, but when I searched for late October there were still a bunch of resort rooms available.

dreday3

I don’t know how many people are going to spring for this, I guess we have to see the prices but I don’t believe DAH ever sold out. Also, can’t help but notice, but when I searched for late October there were still a bunch of resort rooms available.

We (here) are going to wait on tickets. If they offer after hours at other parks, we'd rather pay for one at AK or DHS than at MK.

If MK sells out before we decide to buy, we won't be upset. I'm surprisingly sad about Boo To You. That's the only parade I actually love to watch.

castlecake2.0

My family actually prefers this (based on what ticket prices will be) the kids just want to dress up, get candy, and go on some attractions. They don’t really care for the parade or fireworks in my case, so they’re still excited to go. I personally like the OG party and hope it returns next year. They’re in a tricky situation, a lot can change between now and September, all while they’re still trying to open more stores restaurants and resorts and find the staff to do it. We’re still getting back to normal give them a break.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
So... Not-So-Scary, but worse?
No it’s an After Hours event. It will have 1/10th the attendance of a MNSSHP and far shorter wait times. By 2019 MNSSHP was basically a regular attendance event.

It wasn’t super common but they did sell out, slightly more often at AK and DHS. One of the mods on Disboards kept track of it.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
My family actually prefers this (based on what ticket prices will be) the kids just want to dress up, get candy, and go on some attractions. They don’t really care for the parade or fireworks in my case, so they’re still excited to go. I personally like the OG party and hope it returns next year. They’re in a tricky situation, a lot can change between now and September, all while they’re still trying to open more stores restaurants and resorts and find the staff to do it. We’re still getting back to normal give them a break.
They can do all of that outside of this event tho (other than the free candy part which ya know we are basically paying for in the ticket cost for this)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Agreed. I know several dvc members who used to go all the time but are watching to see what Disney becomes and have mentioned possibly even selling their membership if it loses what it once was

it’s a thought. For me...the annual pass might be the “last line of defense”. The notion that it Maybe a “membership for discount” program moving forward is that line. For me...it will probably end up being the Maginot Line.

Was anything else promised ?

nope...which means everyone will get “refreshed” on a nice, tall, cool glass of sand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom