News Walt Disney World & AdventHealth "One Little Spark Lights Up For You" announcement May 6 10am ET

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally part of the end of temp screening thread at https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/walt-disney-world-to-end-temperature-checks.973037/ but likely needs its own thread.

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 9.09.49 PM.png

TTA94

Is this anything to be excited about? I can see where some would think this is fireworks related, but our insiders have not given us any indication a announcement is imminent and what would AdventHealth have to do with fireworks? 🙄

Last edited:

brb1006

Is this anything to be excited about? Not sure why some others think this would be fireworks related. What would AdventHealth have to do with that? 🙄
What's this? What's thing? A hint at something Journey Into Imagination related?
jack-skellington-snowflake-.png

But seriously, being a Journey Into Imagination and Figment fan is suffering.

UNCgolf

This seems more like doing something for children at the hospitals than the other way around?

This is my guess. There's already a big Disney presence at Advent Health for children with areas designed by Imagineering. I'm expecting some new project there.

Touchdown

Wonder why figment and OLS is part of the marketing, makes it seem Epcot centric, is Advent Health going to sponsor the imagination pavillion or maybe Epcot Forever/Harmonious? Maybe this announcement will be about the return of 🎆

orky8

I don't think this has anything to do with Disney World directly. It seems a cute package has been put together for children at the hospital. Maybe Disney will give them (and families?) a free ticket to WDW or something, but I would have low expectations based on what I've seen so far. Would love to be wrong, though.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
What I want: Them to announce a sponsorship of the Imagination Pavilion, that allows them to fix all of the mistakes done to the ride/pavilion over the last 30ish years. With some new post show exploring how imagination leads to cutting edge cures and the inspiring children that they help allowing them to Imagine a better tomorrow. Also Dream Finder and the Rainbow Tunnel brought back.

What we will get: Disney Advent Health Ronald McDonald House type partnership with Figment as a mascot.

hopemax

They are using Figment, so this means he’s still seen as worth something. And this one is to someone other than APs. So that gets a👍 no matter what the announcement is.

lazyboy97o

This is my guess. There's already a big Disney presence at Advent Health for children with areas designed by Imagineering. I'm expecting some new project there.
This would be my guess as well. The only thing that makes me think it is not that is I don’t believe they’re done with their last children’s hospital project (but that is nationwide and bigger than AdventHealth).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom