The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Outbound

Original Poster
I have come to the conclusion that nobody in the Sorcerer's Apprentice actually works for a living, that everyone is independently wealthy because there is no other way you all could have spent as much time, energy, work, etc. as is required to create such amazing presentations- and I have only skimmed over them so far. I feel absolutely terrible that I was asked to guest review and had to drop out, and I do apologize. Perhaps it's for the best. I couldn't have given the time to adequately review these presentations, and to be honest, I feel a bit out of my league when I do read them. This was a remarkable adventure that you all experienced, and you all should be proud of your accomplishments.

If anything good came out of my dropping out, I took an adventure that someday, perhaps, I'll share with you in detail. @D Hulk might someday learn of this. But for now, let me just say that I discovered something that only true Imagineers can appreciate.

I found the place where Ferris Wheels go to die.
You were so close to winning in Season 5! You deserve more credit than you give yourself.

But yes, this season was absurd. I think in any other season any one of the final projects would be a frontrunner. It's a testament to how amazing this season was.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
You were so close to winning in Season 5! You deserve more credit than you give yourself.

But yes, this season was absurd. I think in any other season any one of the final projects would be a frontrunner. It's a testament to how amazing this season was.
Someone who built a robot didn't make it to the finals, this season was crazy lol

But @James G. I think you underestimate how impressive your writing skills and eye for details are! Everyone has their own skill sets! The key is to just take advantage of your's rather than comparing your skill sets to someone else's

James G.

Someone who built a robot didn't make it to the finals, this season was crazy lol

But @James G. I think you underestimate how impressive your writing skills and eye for details are! Everyone has their own skill sets! The key is to just take advantage of your's rather than comparing your skill sets to someone else's
I greatly appreciate the kind words from you and Outbound. You haven't heard the last of me- there has been interest in my park, Americana 1900, which just seems to grow and grow as the days go by. I'm writing a major presentation on it, to be presented someday in here. I'm not going to say soon, but someday, when it's ready. @D Hulk 's presentation of DisneySky inspired me to share Americana 1900 and the Americana Resort with people, like everyone in here, who can appreciate it and can critique it intelligently and constructively.

Now it's time to get back to America's Grand New Theme Park.

D Hulk

I greatly appreciate the kind words from you and Outbound. You haven't heard the last of me- there has been interest in my park, Americana 1900, which just seems to grow and grow as the days go by. I'm writing a major presentation on it, to be presented someday in here. I'm not going to say soon, but someday, when it's ready. @D Hulk 's presentation of DisneySky inspired me to share Americana 1900 and the Americana Resort with people, like everyone in here, who can appreciate it and can critique it intelligently and constructively.

Now it's time to get back to America's Grand New Theme Park.
This is at least the third complete draft of Americana 1900 which the illustrious Mr. G has undertaken. I can attest that for years now this resort has expanded at a rate commensurate to the real world WDW. There is far more to it now than anyone, myself included, could possibly imagine. The second draft - which I believe has only been shared privately via a physical "Bible" - is already a fantastic expansion of scope and depth compared to James' original Theme Park Insider draft. This present final draft I've only heard of from James' descriptions, and if anything it will be yet another incredible, incomparable adventure! I cannot wait.

James G.

This is at least the third complete draft of Americana 1900 which the illustrious Mr. G has undertaken. I can attest that for years now this resort has expanded at a rate commensurate to the real world WDW. There is far more to it now than anyone, myself included, could possibly imagine. The second draft - which I believe has only been shared privately via a physical "Bible" - is already a fantastic expansion of scope and depth compared to James' original Theme Park Insider draft. This present final draft I've only heard of from James' descriptions, and if anything it will be yet another incredible, incomparable adventure! I cannot wait.
No pressure now! :arghh:!!!

spacemt354

Chili's
This might not be the final version - but this was posted to the forums years ago by @D Hulk - thought it would be timely for a visual...

americana-1900-map-smaller-yet-jpg.201384

Mickeynerd17

I have come to the conclusion that nobody in the Sorcerer's Apprentice actually works for a living, that everyone is independently wealthy because there is no other way you all could have spent as much time, energy, work, etc. as is required to create such amazing presentations
This has happened to me too since I've tried balancing 8 classes, an after-school activity, daily life, my personal Imagineering projects, and this at the same time. Also, I'm not independently wealthy and I don't have a job from the amount of stuff I do, so yes I fully understand and agree with this. I ended up cutting this competition and some classes to have a life because ACT study also was happening and that's way more important. It pains me thinking I just sort-of disappeared without any fanfare or with much contribution at all, but I had to set priorities.

I'll keep trying to be active! This is too much fun and I seriously desire winning one of these eventually!

James G.

This is the final version of Americana 1900, but my presentation goes far deeper than even this amazing artwork by everyone's big green guy can present. As @D Hulk did with DisneySky, I hope to take you down every street in Americana, introduce you to such unique Townships as Maple Grove, Courthouse Square and The Pike, and help you rediscover some of the most entertaining yet forgotten amusement rides ever created by our Imagineering trailblazers. You will have a chance to ride in the first science fiction film ever created. You will be able to dine in the first restaurant chain in America. You can discover parts of American culture and folklore that you probably never knew existed- but that should never have been forgotten. I hope to share with you some in-depth backstories, in some cases complete short stories that will be the entire daily presentation, but that are an integral part of the Americana 1900 that has become so important, so real to me. If I do my job, and if you are willing to dive into the amazing history of our nation, you will be edutained and actually enjoy it! You'll go over Niagara Falls in a barrel. You'll learn how Hogamany became Hog Jam. You'll race in a steeplechase (and learn where the name came from) and you'll star in your own film, circa 1921.

Americana 1900 is waiting for you to discover it. It's also waiting for me to finish it- and I will.

Mickeynerd17

This is the final version of Americana 1900, but my presentation goes far deeper than even this amazing artwork by everyone's big green guy can present. As @D Hulk did with DisneySky, I hope to take you down every street in Americana, introduce you to such unique Townships as Maple Grove, Courthouse Square and The Pike, and help you rediscover some of the most entertaining yet forgotten amusement rides ever created by our Imagineering trailblazers. You will have a chance to ride in the first science fiction film ever created. You will be able to dine in the first restaurant chain in America. You can discover parts of American culture and folklore that you probably never knew existed- but that should never have been forgotten. I hope to share with you some in-depth backstories, in some cases complete short stories that will be the entire daily presentation, but that are an integral part of the Americana 1900 that has become so important, so real to me. If I do my job, and if you are willing to dive into the amazing history of our nation, you will be edutained and actually enjoy it! You'll go over Niagara Falls in a barrel. You'll learn how Hogamany became Hog Jam. You'll race in a steeplechase (and learn where the name came from) and you'll star in your own film, circa 1921.

Americana 1900 is waiting for you to discover it. It's also waiting for me to finish it- and I will.
Can't wait!

JokersWild

So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 19: Madcap Circus is live!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom