Social distanced Fantasmic coming by February.

wdwfan22

Does the opening timeframe of F! effect the opening timeframe of other shows?
I wouldn't expect much anytime soon. The only show opening this summer is a taste of Festival of the Lion King. I think next will be Royal Friendship Fare but that will be late summer at the earliest.

gerarar

Premium Member
I mean...A Taste of Fantasmic! already exists..

Bring that back nightly (for now)! Requires no on stage cast to be cramped backstage for social distancing problems.

tcool123

I wouldn't expect much anytime soon. The only show opening this summer is a taste of Festival of the Lion King. I think next will be Royal Friendship Fare but that will be late summer at the earliest.
I hope that next is A Taste of Beauty and the Beast at Studios will open more capacity for the park and help with lines. I suppose the only question is where to run the Rock'n'Rollercoaster queue through if the show does come back.

Also seems like Hoop-Dee-Doo is coming back sooner rather than later as well, good sign for entertainment!

TTA94

I wonder what the plans are for FoF? I’ve been thinking, if Disney wanted to, this would be the perfect opportunity to do away with the “3:00 Parade” and move to a early evening time slot. I would think this would be easier on the performers as well not having to deal with the blazing sun and heat.

Disney Maddux

I wonder what the plans are for FoF? I’ve been thinking, if Disney wanted to, this would be the perfect opportunity to do away with the “3:00 Parade” and move to a early evening time slot. I would think this would be easier on the performers as well not having to deal with the blazing sun and heat.
You got MISI at 5:45.

ToTBellHop

It’s very rough on park ops having so much late in the day. It is one of the things that made removing a nighttime parade an easy sell. Park ops vastly preferred just the fireworks.

TTA94

It’s very rough on park ops having so much late in the day. It is one of the things that made removing a nighttime parade an easy sell. Park ops vastly preferred just the fireworks.

I say cut MiSi and especially Once Upon a Time. OUAT seems unnecessary, but maybe there’s a reason for it? other than taking up MSEPs time slot.

TTA94

OUAT was a attempt to keep people in the park instead of everyone exiting after the fireworks

I wonder if OUAT was more effective at keeping guests in the park than MSEP? I do remember Frontierland was usually completely dead for the second MSEP.

Crazydisneyfanluke

I wonder if OUAT was more effective at keeping guests in the park than MSEP? I do remember Frontierland was usually completely dead for the second MSEP.
It was better than nothing. Usually, majority of people caught the first OUAT, Fireworks then leave.

2nd parade showing was dead unless you where near the hub/Main. People caught that then left.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom