Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

DVCakaCarlF

Pop-Century.jpg
Sorry, wrong hotel...my fault.

DVCakaCarlF

Get ready for “sub bottom”, Chief...

They fired the “bazooka” of trillions upon trillions of dollars already...and things are basically stagnant In the real world.

I’ll remind: Congress struggled to get $1
Trillion in 2008 passed to stabilize the world’s banking and Insurance systems.

We are already about $3.5 trillions deep in direct money and the fed has pumped $7 trillion in phoney into the markets since last year.
Yes and no...this is a pandemic, not a financial collapse: a lot more social systems involved. Usually, some sort of industry is “winning.”

I wouldn’t call them “phoney” as much as “intervened.” It had to happen...the social structure of our society is already at its ends.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yes and no...this is a pandemic, not a financial collapse: a lot more social systems involved. Usually, some sort of industry is “winning.”

I wouldn’t call them “phoney” as much as “intervened.” It had to happen...the social structure of our society is already at its ends.
Ok...I think?

Brer Oswald

Yeah, after Flight of Passage and Navi River Journey and Frozen Ever After and Slinky Dog Dash and Aliens Swirling Saucers and Smuggler's Run and Rise of the Resistance and Mickey and Minnie Runaway Railway and Ratatouille, and TRON, and Cosmic Rewind, and New Splash Mountain, it's like they're not doing anything. Pathetic!!
Clearly not what he meant, but I know you have to shill.

DoleWhipDrea

I think Ralph can fit in PLAY! with an attraction tied to technology and the internet as a character the audience can connect with...the key is that the attraction itself has to make sense within the scope of the area its in, and WDI doesn't always knock that out of the park. With what I've read about Sugar Rush Racers, I'm skeptical that it would make sense in Stitch's old space. Disney may have pulled back on the idea due to the sequel's box office returns and it being an unlikely attraction to replicate at another park.

It really bothers me that Monsters Inc. is in Tomorrowland.

WDI needs to lean into the feeling of optimism of the future with the world on the move if they want Tomorrowland to be a place that guests want to visit again. At least the Peoplemover is finally working.

Disney Maddux

I think Ralph can fit in PLAY! with an attraction tied to technology and the internet as a character the audience can connect with...the key is that the attraction itself has to make sense within the scope of the area its in, and WDI doesn't always knock that out of the park. With what I've read about Sugar Rush Racers, I'm skeptical that it would make sense in Stitch's old space. Disney may have pulled back on the idea due to the sequel's box office returns and it being an unlikely attraction to replicate at another park.

It really bothers me that Monsters Inc. is in Tomorrowland.

WDI needs to lean into the feeling of optimism of the future with the world on the move if they want Tomorrowland to be a place that guests want to visit again. At least the Peoplemover is finally working.
How was Sugar Rush Racers even gonna work? Simulator? VR ride?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom