DCL Pop-up Shop in Disney Springs

jme

Original Poster

The Co-Op in Disney Springs now has a pop-up shop for Disney Cruise Line, selling some merch (including Castaway Cay merch which you usually can't buy off-island)
Dockside Margaritas in Disney Springs is also selling Strawberry Daquiris and Pina Coladas in DCL glasses.

If anyone is near the Orlando area, might be a nice way to get some DCL vibes while we can't cruise.

ChuckElias

I was just there on Monday. It's wonderful. So much great merch. The shirt that I really wanted, however, was sold out. I'm going to check back this weekend before i have to go home. My daughter got a great sweatshirt. It sounds ridiculous, but it made me SO happy just to be in the shop and see all the wonderful cruise reminders.

ChuckElias

DSCN5666.JPG

DSCN5667.JPG

DSCN5668.JPG

DSCN5669.JPG

DSCN5670.JPG

ChuckElias

Oohhhh! Very nice! Did they have a variety of sizes?
They did have a variety of sizes -- this time. When I was there on Monday, the shirt was completely sold out of the Men's sizes, except for the Small on the mannequin. When I went back yesterday, there was only S and XXXL on the rack. I tried on the Small and it aaaaalllmost fit, so I was seriously considering getting it. But we asked a CM who went backstage and found me a Medium.

I’m always surprised when Disney doesn’t try to offer the same shirts in kid and adult sizes. Will I be excited to shell out $$$ for 5 shirts? No. Will I do it if they all match? I’ve done it before... But I need adult, kid, toddler and baby.

Well, then you're in luck. Because here are the Women's option of the same shirt. First, a dress. . .

20210425_143859.jpg

And then a half-shirt? Crop-top? What is this called? I don't know, but it's for women/girls:

20210425_143903.jpg

NelleBelle

Dang it! Figures this shop would "pop up" the day we left 🤦‍♀️ Ugh! Such cute things that I NEED!!! I would've needed another Vera Bradley bag to get all the things I see in the DCL shop home! *Sigh* I need a cruise!!!! Maybe I can convince the oldest DS to do a cruise for graduation trip instead of Europe--maybe European cruise!!

ChuckElias

Dang it! Figures this shop would "pop up" the day we left 🤦‍♀️ Ugh! Such cute things that I NEED!!! I would've needed another Vera Bradley bag to get all the things I see in the DCL shop home! *Sigh* I need a cruise!!!! Maybe I can convince the oldest DS to do a cruise for graduation trip instead of Europe--maybe European cruise
I love the idea of the European cruise. But then you wouldn't be able to get any of the Castaway Cay merch! :eek: So I think your best bet is just to fly back to Orlando for the weekend and get what you need :)

NelleBelle

I love the idea of the European cruise. But then you wouldn't be able to get any of the Castaway Cay merch! :eek: So I think your best bet is just to fly back to Orlando for the weekend and get what you need :)
Agreed! I told DH that since DLR is only opening to CA residents, we are going to be "stuck" going to WDW for a while 😉I keep trying t brainwash my kids into needing a mom-boys trip to WDW/Uni. this summer!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom