Splash Mountain vs The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Better ride?
Splash Mountain Ride | Walt Disney World Resort

Hollywood Studios - Happy Birthday ToT!! | I figured for my … | Flickr
Walt Disney World and Disneyland Are Removing More Song Of The South  References Ahead Of Splash Mountain Redesign - CINEMABLEND
Tower of Terror Lobby - Disney's Hollywood Studios | Hollywood studios  disney, Tower of terror, Hollywood tower
Theme Park Photos and More — Wanted: Brer Fox by meeko_ Via Flickr: ...
Disney - Ghosts - Tower of Terror | View Large On Black See … | Flickr

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
This doesn't seem like much of a competition if its thrill seekers answering.
I go with TOT. I could ride it 5 times in a row just to have that amazing weightless feeling.
Splash I'm cool with just once.

Walt Disney1955

I picked Splash, but honestly if there was an "unsure" option I'd pick that one.

Two excellent rides that are like nothing else you see in the world. I still cannot believe the powers to be are taking Splash Mountain down. That is still just unfathomable. You can't beat the mood of ToT though. I think in many ways the anticipation scares you as much as the drop. Definitely there for the thrill seekers.

belledream

Splash gives me the nostalgia and the feel-good feelings, and since that’s gonna be gone, seems like I have no choice but to choose the ride I think about way too much. I crave those unpredictable drops!

UNCgolf

I voted for Splash because in the end, dark rides are the best rides -- but it's pretty close to a dead heat. They're two of the best attractions Disney has ever built.

JustAFan

One part of the consideration for me is I can ride Tower of Terror year round. I only ride Splash when it's warm enough and I'm mentally ready enough to put up with wet socks for the rest of the day.

Smiley/OCD

One part of the consideration for me is I can ride Tower of Terror year round. I only ride Splash when it's warm enough and I'm mentally ready enough to put up with wet socks for the rest of the day.
That's what an extra pair of socks in a ziploc bag is for lol...we were there in early December, the highs were in the upper 60's and my DW and I rode it 3 times. In all honesty, in the hundred + times I have been on splash, while I've gotten wet AND soaked a few times, I've never gotten soggy socks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom