Living With the Land vs Na'vi River Journey

Better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Both are kind of similar as they're both boat rides with scenery. Better ride?
Living with the Land Gets Incredible New Update at Epcot! | Inside the Magic
Disney's Animal Kingdom ride review: Na'vi River Journey – Orange County  Register

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
I know. Its a vacation. We want entertaining. - But I'm usually going to go with educational over entertaining (unless the ride is terrible). Going with Land. Plus I'm not a fan of all this "screen" stuff. Some is done well. Others not so much.

UNCgolf

Living with the Land is fantastic and one of the best attractions anywhere at WDW.

Navi River Journey is a much better ride than most people on here seem to think even though it should be several minutes longer than it is. Out of all the rides they've built in the past decade or so, only Rise of the Resistance, Flight of Passage, and Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway are better, and FoP and MMRR aren't that much better. Even going back to all rides built at WDW this century, I think Expedition Everest is the only additional ride that's better unless I'm forgetting something.

It's no Living with the Land, though.

will_hsv

Living with the Land is a must do for me. It has always been one of my favorites. I do like Navi, but as everyone has said it would need to be longer to make it a competition. Although, in the end I would probably still vote for Living with the Land.

Sue_Vongello

Navi River Journey, to me, is top 5 worst attractions of all time. Yes, I get the animatronic is amazing but that’s what makes it so bad is that all this time and focus went into that one aspect that everything else was forgotten from queue, to story, to length, to memorability, etc ... where as Living with the Land is an iconic treasure and an attraction that would never be built again, at least under the current regime.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom