MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack vs Revenge of the Mummy

Better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Better ride?
MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack: Defending the Galaxy for 20 Years
Revenge-of-the-Mummys-new-facade-at-Universal-Studios-Florida-1024x714 |  Pirates & Princesses
MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack | Universal Studios Florida Discount Tickets
Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts vs Revenge of the Mummy |  WDWMAGIC - Unofficial Walt Disney World discussion forums

Weather_Lady

They're both great, but I think MIB enjoys the distinction of being the "best of its kind" -- meaning, it blows other competitive shooter attractions (e.g., Buzz Lightyear's Spaceranger Spin, Toy Story Midway Mania) out of the water, while presenting a coherent and enjoyable story.

The Mummy is a great attraction in its own right, but I do think there are other coasters that present a more coherent "story" line (I literally had to Google the Mummy's backstory the first time to figure out what was supposedly going on - the whole "you're in a museum -- no, a movie set -- no, an amusement park ride -- no, another dimension" mish-mash really threw me) and/or a more thrilling ride, so it suffers by comparison.

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
This is a difficult choice. My kids love both as do I. Both are excellent rides! I give a slight edge to Mummy because if I feel like skipping a ride to have a beverage it's just across the walkway to the pub:angelic: The one and maybe only one good thing about having teens

OG Runner

Again Apples & Oranges. Both are fun rides. One is more interactive. One is a bit more thrilling. They are however very
different experiences and not ones that really compare well. How about the Mummy versus Gringott's? Spiderman versus
Transformers? The Hulk versus The Velocicoaster? (I know you can't yet.) But still they would be a more consistent comparison.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom