Rentals

pj4963

Original Poster
We are going to Disney in June
We want to rent car for day Anyone ever done this and who was your rental company?

Rob562

We are going to Disney in June
We want to rent car for day Anyone ever done this and who was your rental company?

My go-to is usually Alamo, but I'll also check prices on National. They're both owned by the same parent company so they typically operate as one in most places. They have desks at the Car Care Center by the TTC parking lot, and at the Dolphin. You can rent a car at the airport and schedule to drop it off at either of those.

If you go with the Dolphin location you can walk/boat from there to Epcot or the Studios. If you drop at the CCC they have a shuttle that will drop you at any WDW hotel or park. (Though you might want to check with the rental company to ensure the shuttle is still operating during Covid restrictions)

If you prefer other companies, most major rental companies have a desk at one of the Hotel Plaza Blvd hotels. You can drop there and then walk to Disney Springs.

-Rob

Skibum1970

We did National twice, renting from the Disney Car Care Center, and it worked out really well. We also rented from Enterprise from a place on Hotel Plaza Boulevard. Also worked out well.

Weather_Lady

Alamo is usually our go-to, as well. We've never had a bad experience with their vehicles, their communication is great, and the "Skip the Counter" benefit (I think you have to join their rewards program to do that, but it's free) is fantastic and can save you a ton of time.

FWIW, I've had negative experiences with both Hertz and Enterprise in the past (by "negative" I mean "downright fraudulent"), and I avoid both of those companies like the plague.

Last edited:

Rlandrigan

National had the best rate for July; I've been impressed with them both in the US and internationally. Get set up for the emerald club now and it's a very easy rental experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom