News People mover now reopened!

arich35

Updates from sites that shall not be named, but a CM that has been part of the current training crew says that the PeopleMover has been running all day without any downtime, more CMs are steadily coming in for training, and the ride is on track for the May 1st opening date!

There’s also a mysterious black support that’s appeared underneath a part of the track.

View attachment 549963
Don't get my hopes up

some other guy

Updates from sites that shall not be named, but a CM that has been part of the current training crew says that the PeopleMover has been running all day without any downtime, more CMs are steadily coming in for training, and the ride is on track for the May 1st opening date!

There’s also a mysterious black support that’s appeared underneath a part of the track.

View attachment 549963
ahh, nothing conjures up the ". . . " like "Oh, boy, we suddenly realized we needed to put a large support beam here, but everything's always been okay! Haha!"

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!

View attachment 549963
Looks like a cable conduit to me. Maybe they had to run new control cables to the stators.

note2001

View attachment 549963
Put a fountain over it. No one will notice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom