Seven Sea Food Festival

jeanericuser001

Original Poster
Well the festival has been around long enough for some of us to get a visit or two in so I figured its a good time to spill and see what the consensus is. What is the best item on the menu this year? My opinion is the Goat Cheese Croquettes may be the best item on the menu. I have no clue how their made but they are absolutely heavenly. Quite possibly one of the most addictive items I have ever had in a long time. I have already been to the Food and Wine festival at Busch Gardens and yet none of their best items come close to how addictive these are. If these were permenent item I definitely would be buying them regularly.

jeanericuser001

Original Poster
I think I have determined the best value item at the Seven Sea Food festival. Its the Foot long chocolate covered pretzel. This is some what deceptive as its actually longer than a foot long or at least the one I got was close to 16 inches long. As for thickness. When most people think of a pretzel they think of something barely an inch thick. This was almost as thick as my bicep which is almost 5 inches. Now if you are thinking of a very hard crust its actually a lot softer than it looks. Sure the outside has a decent crusty thickness but the inside was soft like a fresh loaf of bread. They could just as easily have served it with cheddar or garlic butter sauce and people would love it. I know the second I got that thing in my hands people were envious as hell. I had 3 families immediately after seeing what I got head straight to that same spot and also buy one. Now I will say this is very messy. Be prepared to get a lot of chocolate on you and if so hit the water rides to wash off. The rest wanted to take pictures as it must have been comical to see me scarfing down this epic treat. Heavenly is all I got to say. Right up there with the Goat Cheese Croquettes though its an even bigger value.

some other guy

I think I have determined the best value item at the Seven Sea Food festival. Its the Foot long chocolate covered pretzel. This is some what deceptive as its actually longer than a foot long or at least the one I got was close to 16 inches long. As for thickness. When most people think of a pretzel they think of something barely an inch thick. This was almost as thick as my bicep which is almost 5 inches. Now if you are thinking of a very hard crust its actually a lot softer than it looks. Sure the outside has a decent crusty thickness but the inside was soft like a fresh loaf of bread. They could just as easily have served it with cheddar or garlic butter sauce and people would love it. I know the second I got that thing in my hands people were envious as hell. I had 3 families immediately after seeing what I got head straight to that same spot and also buy one. Now I will say this is very messy. Be prepared to get a lot of chocolate on you and if so hit the water rides to wash off. The rest wanted to take pictures as it must have been comical to see me scarfing down this epic treat. Heavenly is all I got to say. Right up there with the Goat Cheese Croquettes though its an even bigger value.
I respect the amount of thought that you've put into this.

Disneyhead'71

Here is a visual reference (I stole from the internet).

Sea-World-Seven-Seas-Food-Festival-2018-chocolate-dipped-pretzel.jpg

They used to have my favorite theme park snack ever, the bacon pretzel but alas they no longer serve it.

7.png

SeaWorld's pretzel game is in point.

Ginzuishou

I know they serve innocent land animals during the festival, but do they also drag sea animals out of the ocean and serve them as well?

jeanericuser001

Original Poster
I know they serve innocent land animals during the festival, but do they also drag sea animals out of the ocean and serve them as well?
There is also vegan options so all those sad plants get harvested from their soft soil homes, get chopped to pieces, and in some cases boiled in water mixed with other poor plants before being consumed by hungry vegans looking for a quick snack.

John park hopper

There is also vegan options so all those sad plants get harvested from their soft soil homes, get chopped to pieces, and in some cases boiled in water mixed with other poor plants before being consumed by hungry vegans looking for a quick snack.
There is nothing worse than hearing a carrot scream or seeing a cabbage cry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom