APD returns to the Resort Area

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Here in Nashville we have a very specific set of rules released today for the Bridgestone Arena for all events except hockey games. Can anyone help me out here? How would a hockey game be any different from Disney on ice or a truck pull? The rules for a Predators game are much more restrictive.

TP2000

Here in Nashville we have a very specific set of rules released today for the Bridgestone Arena for all events except hockey games. Can anyone help me out here? How would a hockey game be any different from Disney on ice or a truck pull? The rules for a Predators game are much more restrictive.

I can only guess that it's a rule coming from the NHL offices in Canada?

Canada is a disaster. They have failed completely at vaccinating their citizens, and they have a long road ahead of them.

United States = 23.6% Population Fully Vaccinated, 3.3 Million Doses Per Day Shot Into American Arms
Canada = 2.2% Population Fully Vaccinated, 274,000 Doses Per Day Shot Into Canadian Arms

I mean honestly! 23% of the American population fully vaccinated, versus only 2% of the Canadian population fully vaccinated.

Canada is even worse at this than the European Union, and the EU is awful. Operation Warp Speed has truly reinvented the wheel on how American Free Enterprise and government unite to protect the American people. It's a modern American miracle!

Last edited:

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
I can only guess that it's a rule coming from the NHL offices in Canada?

Canada is a disaster. They have failed completely at vaccinating their citizens, and they have a long road ahead of them.

United States = 23.6% Population Fully Vaccinated, 3.3 Million Doses Per Day Shot Into American Arms
Canada = 2.2% Population Fully Vaccinated, 274,000 Doses Per Day Shot Into Canadian Arms

I mean honestly! 23% of the American population fully vaccinated, versus only 2% of the Canadian population fully vaccinated.

Canada is even worse at this than the European Union, and the EU is awful. Operation Warp Speed has truly reinvented the wheel on how medical science and government unite to protect the American people. It's a modern American miracle!

Did you know that all Canadian MLB, NBA, NHL and MLS Sports teams have moved their home games to the USA, since the Canadian government won't make an exemption to allow the American teams to cross the border without a 14 day quarantine.

TP2000

Did you know that all Canadian MLB, NBA, NHL and MLS Sports teams have moved their home games to the USA, since the Canadian government won't make an exemption to allow the American teams to cross the border without a 14 day quarantine.

No, I hadn't heard that. I'm not a hockey fan, even though I used to have a couple generations of relatives who lived in Canada.

Canada is a complete disaster right now. Worse than Europe.

United States = 23.6% Population Fully Vaccinated
United Kingdom = 12.7% Population Fully Vaccinated (15 months after Brexit!)
European Union = 6.4% Population Fully Vaccinated
Canada = 2.2% Population Fully Vaccinated

Just look at that data and hard facts. Operation Warp Speed has worked amazing wonders for us Americans. We are very lucky!

Last edited:

Jiggsawpuzzle35

The NHL’s Canadian Teams play in a Canadian specific North Division this year with all 7 teams playing each other in Canada. Right now the Vancouver Canucks games have been paused due to Covid Outbreak hitting the team and staff. They have not played in almost two weeks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom