Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Thank you! It's made no sense at all so far. Browsers I've had open since 7 this morning are still at "more than an hour" wait while browsers opened at 10 and 11 out of desperation are actually counting down. What's going on?

Just got there! As I typed that out it jumped back up to 45 šŸ™ƒ And now it's 35! Disney really wants to toy with me before it lets me have this, huh? šŸ˜‚
Mine's been doing this type of motion:
1618520400994.png

CaptinEO

I don't think anyone should 'narrate' on a ride obviously. But when they are just talking outside it's not a big deal since everyone is literally just talking to each other. And how long are anyone by someone, a few minutes? Unless you're in a line or sitting somewhere with them I guess. I'm not saying people can't like them, it's just odd this is the ONLY place I go to where people complain about vloggers all the time. There are vloggers everywhere these days in tourist places in every country, not just theme parks. It's a brave new world of the internet.
This is the only place that supports criticism of the zeitgeist. I've been behind vloggers when waiting in lines for a ride or food. It's super uncomfortable for me and it takes my enjoyment out of being in a themepark.

Im not saying the bloggers are bad people by any means. Just that for me it takes away from the magic.

I don't like hearing every second "WOOOW Thanks so much for the sub MaleficiemtMickey88!" "OH MY GOSH PowerRangerDragon just donated a dollar THANK YOU SOOO MUCH"!

It's people begging for money with a camera.

Stevek

I second that, especially because Pirates is my favorite ride in the entire resort. Iā€™m looking forward to being told to ā€œsit closer togetherā€ by the glorious talking skull again.
My favorite ride in any theme park. I'm a sucker for old school Disney and sadly never got to experience classics like Horizons or World of Motion which would have been up there I'm sure. I do love Spaceship Earth as well...another one that I could ride multiple times....and I might when we return to the World in December.

Californian Elitist

My favorite ride in any theme park. I'm a sucker for old school Disney and sadly never got to experience classics like Horizons or World of Motion which would have been up there I'm sure. I do love Spaceship Earth as well...another one that I could ride multiple times....and I might when we return to the World in December.
Iā€™m also a sucker for the classics. Indy is the most recent attraction from the post ā€œclassicā€ era that I happen to love nearly as much as the older ones. Anything after Indy doesnā€™t quite match up.

CaptinEO

Just got my days. Sat. June 5th starting at DL, and Sun. June 6th starting at DCA. My heart was pounding, hoping it didn't crash or something.

Edit: I can also confirm that linking my ticket in the app showed up as already linked on the reservation page.

And we're done! Spending May 23 at Disneyland to catch all the new changes, and then June 5 at DCA for Avengers Campus.

That was super nerve-racking but it's over! Yay.
Congrats my friends : )

Hope it's an awesome time for everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom