News New Changes Coming to the Disney Look 2021

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Disney World Cast Members can now have visible tattoos among other changes to the Disney Look as company shifts to a policy of inclusion​

Walt-Disney-Company_Full_41656.jpg

Last edited:

HarperRose

Examples released by Disney -

View attachment 548367View attachment 548368

Interesting these are the examples Disney PR has put out. There are no visible tattoos, no piercings, no gauges, no one is wearing nail polish, and there are no men wearing make up or skirts.

Unbanshee

Interesting these are the examples Disney PR has put out. There are no visible tattoos, no piercings, no gauges, no one is wearing nail polish, and there are no men wearing make up or skirts.

A wonderful (if not unintentional) example of how little this will really impact the average guest. There are tattoos, piercings, and even *GASP* nail polish in those photos, but you didn't see that - you saw Cast Members. And those Cast Members can now feel a little more comfortable in their workplace without impacting you at all!

G00fyDad

Does anyone know if religious head coverings are a new option or was that already allowed? I do not personally recall ever seeing a CM with a head covering until these photo examples, but I can't tell if this is new policy or not.
I think it was always allowed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom