(Not so) Patiently Waiting

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
Which resort are you (not so) patiently waiting to reopen? For me, it’s All Star Music. I currently have a trip booked for March 2022. I definitely want to stay at an All Star for budget reasons (I prefer to spend my money elsewhere). I am currently booked at Pop because Movies wasn’t available for my dates. There must be a cheering event or something that week 🤷‍♀️ I have previously stayed at Pop, Movies and Sports so I really really want to stay at Music for this trip🤞
Every day I pray I read the news that Music is reopening 🤣

Weather_Lady

I'm not-so-patiently waiting on the Polynesian (non-DVC portion). I know it's slated to open in late July and we're tentatively booked there for the end of August, but as far as we're concerned, if it opens without the monorail station, then it won't have fully reopened, and we'll be opting to go with our alternative offsite reservation instead.

Last edited:

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
We have a Beach Club Villa vacation booked in November and February.
Would like to book Jambo House Villa at AKL for the Feb. stay instead...
I'm not so patiently waiting to hear news on when either one will open o_O

Last edited:

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
I'm not-so-patiently waiting on the Polynesian (non-DVC portion). I know it's slated to open in late July and we're tentatively booked there for the end of August, but as far as we're concerned, if it opens without the monorail station, then it won't have fully reopened, and we'll be opting to go with our alternative offsite reservation instead.

I feel this. I have a lot of anxiety that things won’t be “normal” by my March trip. Firstly because I don’t want to wear a mask all day in the Florida heat but also because I don’t want to pay full price for half of the experience. It’s really important to me that entertainment, nighttime shows, fastpass, mousekeeping etc are all back by then.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
I assume you’re waiting for the non-DVC side to open at both.

Beach Club is opening end of May I think, (or possibly the 6th June).
Thank You, Thank You! I didn't know when! :D
Yeah we booked BC Deluxe Studio Villa's for both stays.
Hoping maybe to change the Feb one for AKL when it allows non DVC bookings.

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
I would love to stay in French Quarter some day but I can never justify the price difference between that an the All Stars. Especially since I spend the majority of my time in the parks. Someday I’ll splurge though 🙃

Last edited:

MM311

POFQ, I keep saying I won't go back until it opens again, but I just booked my second trip since WDW re-opened last summer at Coronado, so I guess I'm a liar 🤷‍♂️. But I would change in a heartbeat to POFQ if it suddenly opened!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom