Main Street Electrical Parade

TTA94

Eh older thread but not old enough to start a new one. I wonder if DL would send MSEP or PTN to Shanghai for their Anniversary? In a recent parks blog post about Shanghai’s new nighttime show they said prepare for more Dazzling discoveries during the Anniversary.

brb1006

Eh older thread but not old enough to start a new one. I wonder if DL would send MSEP or PTN to Shanghai for their Anniversary? In a recent parks blog post about Shanghai’s new nighttime show they said prepare for more Dazzling discoveries during the Anniversary.

MSEP barely survived returning to DL after being at WDW for a few years. I doubt Disneyland would want to ship the entire parade to Shanghai. Heck, I don't think Mainland China is even familiar to the concept of "Electrical Parades" as the other Disney Parks does.

Last edited:

Squishy

Similar thing that WDW is going to be doing I guess, unveiling more & more cupcake designs while the 50th is going on.

WillWrambles

In the Parks
No
The MSEP is living comfortably in a special section of The Disney Archives. PTN is sitting in a warehouse in Anaheim. Why did we bump this again?

Stupido

More like PTN is living at the archives while MSEP is the one sitting waiting for Chapek's touch.
Please don't even put that into the world.
chris crocker crying GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom