Secret Life of Pets ride (rumor)

Cmdr_Crimson

Genuinely shocked at how good this ride turned out. Would make a great addition to UOR.
Since it fits the NY area they should utilize this section with it..
maxresdefault.jpg

Although spacing could change it..
20210410_163247.jpg

Last edited:

JT3000

I think it's pretty obvious that Shrek needs to go. While it would be nice to see the park expand, they seem pretty intent on keeping that building next to the NY library facade for event space. Not the best use for that land, but that's what they're doing with it.

Cmdr_Crimson

Another location could be the former Toon Lagoon theater space if it's big enough.
Problem about Toon Lagoon it really doesn't fit that aesthetic a Rocky & Bullwinkle ride makes more sense there. I'd rather see it in Kidzone as it's also a fairly good size footprint since Barney closed and if Curious George and Fivel's Playland also get the axe they got a good chance to finally make Kidzville better.

Cmdr_Crimson

I think it's pretty obvious that Shrek needs to go. While it would be nice to see the park expand, they seem pretty intent on keeping that building next to the NY library facade for event space. Not the best use for that land, but that's what they're doing with it.
I agree but, the way they updated it to The DreamWorks Theater with Kung Fu Panda at UH with the updated seating area I wouldn't mind seeing that change..And I keep wondering if that is true as Po is shown on the parks t-shirt and no Shrek...Makes you wonder....🤔
DwWKIIsXQAAIq-I.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

An interesting article about the ride and why you don't see it in Orlando.....

JT3000

An interesting article about the ride and why you don't see it in Orlando.....
If they actually looked at Toon Lagoon as a location, that's interesting... because it totally doesn't fit there. They either need to replace the theater (decades ago!) with a Rocky & Bullwinkle attraction or let Marvel swallow up that area. In reality, neither will happen and it will just continue to sit there taking up valuable space, much like the Sindbad theater on the other side of the park.

From the article:
Quietly, Universal has been working on their own animatronics that have yet to see the light of day.
... in-house? 🤔

Frankenstein79

Genuinely shocked at how good this ride turned out. Would make a great addition to UOR.

Yeah, I'm a sucker for dark rides. So this was right up my alley from the start. Finally Uni is starting to do more animatronics on attractions.

I just wish that they would have went with more comfortable vehicles. There isn't even enough ball room.

Last edited:

DavidNoble

If they actually looked at Toon Lagoon as a location, that's interesting... because it totally doesn't fit there. They either need to replace the theater (decades ago!) with a Rocky & Bullwinkle attraction or let Marvel swallow up that area. In reality, neither will happen and it will just continue to sit there taking up valuable space, much like the Sindbad theater on the other side of the park.

From the article:

... in-house? 🤔

I'm surprised the Toon Lagoon theater is still around. The last thing I remember being in it was the... BMX show?

ToTBellHop

Honestly, because IoA has Seuss Landing already, I think IoA needs this ride more. ET isn’t going to last forever. Plus, IoA was traditionally based upon stories in books. I’d rather avoid such a clear departure from that precedent.

Frankenstein79

If they are going to replace the Toon theater I hope it is with an expansion to Marvel or Toon. Definitely not a whole new thing.

I think King Kong's placement was very bad at IOA. It should have taken up Lost Continent and had a restaurant and store. What is it? It's not a land... it's just an attraction shoehorned in the middle of IOA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom