ONCE UPON A DISNEY WISH - new info regarding the Wish

LittleMerman

Original Poster
4B196733-EF4E-4856-988C-559EBFDEDC0E.jpeg

Today, a select group of travel agencies and influencers were invited to a private event called “Once Upon A Disney Wish.” The invite reads:

"Once Upon A Disney Wish, a first-of-its-kind digital experience revealing our newest Disney Cruise Line ship setting sail summer 2022!
You’ll be among the very first to learn about the unique spaces, immersive family entertainment, world‑class dining and brand-new character encounters coming to this truly enchanting new ship.

This special opportunity will include a panel with the Disney Imagineers and Disney Cruise Line team responsible for creating the Disney Wish, plus exciting character appearances, world-premiere sneak peeks and more."

The digital event is taking place on April 29.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
I'm sure everyone has seen the details that this is now a virtual event where everyone can stream on April 29 at 11a!

LittleMerman

Original Poster
It looks amazing! I was hoping for some different IPs but I've always wanted a Frozen dining experience and the staterooms look beautiful. Odd that a lot of the info is "coming later this year" - I really wanted to know more about the entertainment shows and Aladdin has already been done. I'm interested to hear about the two original shows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom