How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

ChuckElias

1609341596493.png

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
April 2020 canceled. April 2021 canceled. Trying again for April 2022. That's a lot of days away :(

View attachment 530631

March 2020 cancelled, August 2020 Alaska cancelled, September 2020 cancelled, 2021 January cancelled. Waiting for rebooked August 2021 Alaska cruise cancellation since Canada announced no cruise ships in Canadian waters or ports.

Have 2 more booked - July & September that may be cancelled also. ☹️

Last cruise was Christmas week 2019 on the Dream. Never thought I'd miss cruising this much.

ChuckElias

A minesweeper? Not exactly first-class sailing . . .

I apologize in advance for this reply, because either I'm missing your sense of humor or you're missing the point of my picture. It's ship #437 and I had 437 days till my cruise.

If you knew that and were just making fun of me for the type of ship, I'm sorry that the humor went over my head. But there's no smiley, so I couldn't tell, and now I just feel stupid either way. Sooooo. . . just ignore me.

KeithVH

I apologize in advance for this reply, because either I'm missing your sense of humor or you're missing the point of my picture. It's ship #437 and I had 437 days till my cruise.

If you knew that and were just making fun of me for the type of ship, I'm sorry that the humor went over my head. But there's no smiley, so I couldn't tell, and now I just feel stupid either way. Sooooo. . . just ignore me.
My apologies. I'm just being dense and not paying attention which thread I was looking at.

I was going to post a video of Carl Sagan explaining what a googolplex was but I didn't think anyone what get that either. And that's how long it feels like till our next one . . .

Nubs70

Not. Going. To. Happen.

☹️
I know. Missed the "Cruise" in the title. I am finally going on a vacation to WDW with the wife after over a year of my children being home EVERY DAY. I'm 2 days out, some light at the end of tunnel at work, and a little geeked.
I saw ""How Many Days Until Your Next Disney" and reflexively typed 2 days.

Did I mention wife and no kids???

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I know. Missed the "Cruise" in the title. I am finally going on a vacation to WDW with the wife after over a year of my children being home EVERY DAY. I'm 2 days out, some light at the end of tunnel at work, and a little geeked.
I saw ""How Many Days Until Your Next Disney" and reflexively typed 2 days.

Did I mention wife and no kids???

Yes...repeatedly. 😄

Have fun. It's warm.

Maelstrom Troll

166 days for us but not feeling very hopeful. After our expensive December park trip with limited hours and food choices (yes which we knew would be the case), my wife is eager to cancel our cruise. I think she is afraid it would be too limited and just not meet our expectations after our last five cruises. We have purposely not paid our balance because of this, but it is due in June. We are really hoping to have more info by then 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom