Trip Report Trip Report

Day One...

The night was sultry. Bags were packed. Gas tank was full. Wife was asleep. I sipped on an ice cold seltzer while pondering how @lostpro9het would judge me for not drinking a donut chocolate stout, but moreso I pondered an appropriate time to leave in the morning and head to Orlando.

Several hours later we were on the road.

Screenshot_20210324-150447.png

Pit stop in Gainesville at Maple Street Biscuit.

Screenshot_20210324-150529.png

We left Maple Street and we're getting quite amped up to be arriving at WDW soon and C decided to crank some tunes. @Zipitidoda aptly pointed out our music choice in my PTR. We'll done, ma'am.

Screenshot_20210324-151025.png

Fun fact. C got a little too "turnt" and turned the radio up quickly and the speakers in the truck sounded as if they had blown. It's a new truck and warranty would cover it so we weren't worried but it still sucked. Kid N Play is our jam. Either way, we were in good spirits because shortly after, this was the view.

Screenshot_20210324-150912.png

Last edited by a moderator:

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 1 ctd...

We were staying at SSR for the day. We original had 7 days booked at BLT and we decided to add an extra day and SSR was perfect since we had made a dinner reservation at The Springs. Fun fact, I can't STAND when people say or type, "ressie". No offense if you do, it's just a weird quirk I have with Disney terms. I also can't stand hubby, as in DH. There are several other terms I can't stand but fret not, this topic will come back up later.

Now that I'm sure I pi$$ed off half the people reading this TR, let's continue!

We were welcomed home and proceeded to our room.

IMG_20210325_140844.jpg

I proceeded to "turn up" with a seltzer right away. C proceeded to "clean up" the room because Disney's enhanced cleaning is still nowhere near C's standards. Take that, Covid!!! But she made quick work of it and joined me for a drink.

IMG_20210325_140832.jpg

The main reason we booked the day at SSR is because we rarely get a room ready text before 4 pm so we figured it would be better to not arrive very early and have to kill several hours before getting our room and after driving for 7 hours it just seems like the first day is over quickly. But of course on this trip we got the room ready text around 8 am which was not long after we left. Go figure.

We turned on some Disney tunes as we settled in and then we showered up and headed towards the Springs for our ressie! I just threw up in my mouth.

Last edited:

Zipadeelady

Since we're mentioning pet peeves. When someone call me Hon or Sugar...It makes me want to lash out irrationally.

But yeah Ressie, not a fan. You don't say Zoomies when the dogs are running around do you? That drives me nuts too. :)

Reading this back to myself does not make me seem like a very nice person.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Since we're mentioning pet peeves. When someone call me Hon or Sugar...It makes me want to lash out irrationally.

But yeah Ressie, not a fan. You don't say Zoomies when the dogs are running around do you? That drives me nuts too. :)

Ya, zoomies is right up there with ressie. I was cracking up reading the last part of your post because I thought the same thing when reading my own. Cheers!

If anybody else would like to use this TR as a safe space to air your disdain for certain Disney terms, please feel free to do so.

BigDis

This Trip Report is brought to you by Dominion Voting Systems. There may be glitches in this Trip Report that allow me to find convenient information at 4 am. But dont worry, whatever is reported is all you need to know. No need to get the Supreme Court involved. That being said, as the youths say, let's get turnt'! Day One...

The night was sultry. Bags were packed. Gas tank was full. Wife was asleep. I sipped on an ice cold seltzer while pondering how @lostpro9het would judge me for not drinking a donut chocolate stout, but moreso I pondered an appropriate time to leave in the morning and head to Orlando.

Several hours later we were on the road.

View attachment 542049

Pit stop in Gainesville at Maple Street Biscuit.

View attachment 542050

We left Maple Street and we're getting quite amped up to be arriving at WDW soon and C decided to crank some tunes. @Zipitidoda aptly pointed out our music choice in my PTR. We'll done, ma'am.

View attachment 542053

Fun fact. C got a little too "turnt" and turned the radio up quickly and the speakers in the truck sounded as if they had blown. It's a new truck and warranty would cover it so we weren't worried but it still sucked. Kid N Play is our jam. Either way, we were in good spirits because shortly after, this was the view.

View attachment 542051
Following and looking forward to it.

You're right, this TR is rigged! Some of the pictures in this report look suspiciously similar to one's that are in your last TR

Last edited by a moderator:

Songbird76

What the heck is a zoomie??

I don't think it makes you seem like a not-so-nice person...who ISN'T annoyed by someone calling them Sugar, or like..."baby" or something that should be reserved for parents talking to their young children or something? Terms of endearment are fine within families, but outside of that, it comes across as condescending.

My pet peeve is people saying Disneyland when they mean Disneyworld....or vice versa.

PacNWTigger

What the heck is a zoomie??

I don't think it makes you seem like a not-so-nice person...who ISN'T annoyed by someone calling them Sugar, or like..."baby" or something that should be reserved for parents talking to their young children or something? Terms of endearment are fine within families, but outside of that, it comes across as condescending.

My pet peeve is people saying Disneyland when they mean Disneyworld....or vice versa.
giphy.gif

Not my dogs, but I qualify "zoomies" as zipping around the yard (or wherever). I would NEVER call them "zoomies". :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom