Another park reservation question

ilovelabs2021

So, we have just increased our July trip from 7 to 8 nights and thus have added another park day.

Here is what we have now; I changed our second MK to our last park day, but am not sure about what to do on Sunday.

Arrival day, Mon, Epcot
Tues, HS
Wed, MK
Th, Epcot
Fri, HS
Sat, AK
Sun, ?
Mon, MK

Any thoughts or advice? Thanks!

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

What time do you arrive and how (car/plane)?

HS is probably the most important park to get to early in the morning and Epcot is the "nighttime park," so I'd hesitate to do travel/Epcot/Hollywood Studios back to back to start.

Upvote 0

ilovelabs2021

Original Poster
What time do you arrive and how (car/plane)?

HS is probably the most important park to get to early in the morning and Epcot is the "nighttime park," so I'd hesitate to do travel/Epcot/Hollywood Studios back to back to start.
Our flight arrives at MCO at 10 am. We are not planning a late night at Epcot on the first day; just the afternoon and then a bit of pool time and dinner at Beaches and Cream and bed. Would it be better to swap HS and MK?

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

Our flight arrives at MCO at 10 am. We are not planning a late night at Epcot on the first day; just the afternoon and then a bit of pool time and dinner at Beaches and Cream and bed. Would it be better to swap HS and MK?
I think the plan is fine as it is, just stay flexible that day and don't be afraid to say "I'm wiped out, let's skip the park and just nap on a pool chair for the afternoon."

It's hard to offer much guidance beyond that because you could be dealing with some MAJOR disruptions to the plan if Disney decides to announce a capacity increase, the return of FastPass, Harmonious, Rat, no more masks, etc.

Upvote 0

yensid67

IF you will have a car, why not do something that is NOT A THEME PARK! International Drive area can be an all day activity. OR Maybe go to DOLPHIN COVE and do the Dolphin Swim. if you are going as a family or a group, I would suggest look for a Dinner Show...(Capone's, Pirates) Although I don't know if they are opened with COVID.

UPDATE: Capone's Dinner & Show is accepting reservations(alcapones.com)

Upvote 0

ilovelabs2021

Original Poster
IF you will have a car, why not do something that is NOT A THEME PARK! International Drive area can be an all day activity. OR Maybe go to DOLPHIN COVE and do the Dolphin Swim. if you are going as a family or a group, I would suggest look for a Dinner Show...(Capone's, Pirates) Although I don't know if they are opened with COVID.

UPDATE: Capone's Dinner & Show is accepting reservations(alcapones.com)
The dolphin swim at DC is limited due COVID, so it would be a lot of money to spend and not get the full experience. We thought of that, though.

Upvote 0

aliceismad

Just me personally, but I need a break day in the middle of 8 straight park days. Maybe pool, mini golf, Disney Springs for dinner. Or a water park? I'd take a break on Saturday (or whatever the busiest day would be).

Upvote 0

aamove

I think it looks great And I Think that Epcot would be my choice for Sunday also. I like that you added a day, it makes it easier to get everything in.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

We’ve decided on a water park on our additional day! Thx for the advice!
I don't know if this kind of activity is something you enjoy, but FWIW, if the weather doesn't cooperate on your water park day, Orlando has some fabulous escape rooms. My family loves doing them in our local area, but the ones in Orlando -- in particular, The Escape Game Orlando at 8145 International Drive, which we thought was the best of those we tried -- are an a whole different level. (No, I do not work for The Escape Game, and have received no compensation for mentioning them, although I confess that they did give me a free T-shirt when I visited on my birthday, so perhaps I am a little biased...) ;)

Upvote 0

ELG13

So, we have just increased our July trip from 7 to 8 nights and thus have added another park day.

Here is what we have now; I changed our second MK to our last park day, but am not sure about what to do on Sunday.

Arrival day, Mon, Epcot
Tues, HS
Wed, MK
Th, Epcot
Fri, HS
Sat, AK
Sun, ?
Mon, MK

Any thoughts or advice? Thanks!
I vote blizzard beach!! We love that place.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom