World Drive Tower of Terror sign: help!!

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
UPDATE: 3/4/21 sign is now back on, possibly coincidence or possibly because of some Instagram tagging. Either way, it’s back on and working!

The tower of terror moving sign has been turned off since March. How do we get it turned back on? Easiest would be to email GR probably but I’ve already done that twice this year about two issues I noticed (which they actually addressed: Canada mountain was repainted and rivers of light seating area cleaned up) so I don’t want to get put on the ignore list lol. Anyone have any connections or is bored enough to write GR?

I know this shouldn’t be our responsibility as fans but I really just want it fixed!

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

The tower of terror moving sign has been turned off since March. How do we get it turned back on? Easiest would be to email GR probably but I’ve already done that twice this year about two issues I noticed (which they actually addressed: Canada mountain was repainted and rivers of light seating area cleaned up) so I don’t want to get put on the ignore list lol. Anyone have any connections or is bored enough to write GR?

I know this shouldn’t be our responsibility as fans but I really just want it fixed!
I highly doubt it's on their "To-Do" list with all the other problems they are facing with at the moment....So, in the meantime just watch this and you should be fine..

TotBillboard.gif

JIMINYCR

Yeah it looks better if its in working mode. But after all these years, by now no one needs the sign to tell them how awesome the attraction is. Looks like those trees or brush need a bit of trimming too. Its better anyway that drivers pay attention to the road than be distracted by the sign.

JoeCamel

About 7,8,9 years ago the motor burned up and it took months to get repaired, left a huge burn mark on the sign.
Part of that is true

FettFan

Personally I’m just impressed they haven’t removed it completely.

That and the fogging Stink Bug “3D Flik” billboard.

Tom Morrow

There was also the Mission: SPACE billboard on World Drive, north of Epcot Center Drive which was Test Track prior to that. That one and the It's Tough to be a Bug one are both gone.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
A site reported that it is moving again (2 days ago).

EDIT: dang I didnt Know this was already updated. Shoot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom