Underappreciated Rides - What’s Your Favorite?

KaliSplash

Wedway was my first ride at WDW back in 1979 (Other than the parking lot tram). Then I saw COP and was hooked forever. I love all the set ride-throughs. And I do Love M:S! Lucked into that during a soft opening and was blown away. To the extent that during that long initial acceleration, I "checked" on my crew to make sure they were doing well. (I played the commander well).

91JLovesDisney

What’s a ride you absolutely love at DW that doesn’t get enough recognition? Something you have to go on every time you visit even if it gets groans from your friends and family. This could include rides that haven’t been updated in years, rides that make people sick, rides that tend to never have waits, or rides you feel other people tend to avoid.

For me it’s the “Grand Fiesta Tour” in the Mexico pavilion. On top of being my favorite pavilion in Epcot I always enjoy a dark water ride at Disney. I’m always surprised that there never seems to be a wait and I’ll admit I’ve ridden it back to back.
Living with the Land or Space Mountain - some might say Space Mountain isn't under appreciated but I feel like it gets a lot of hate for its old ride system

Sarabell

Love, love love Mission Space..Intense mode. Never felt queasy or had it affect me negatively in any way.
Also have continued to enjoy Figment as a relaxing ride, despite all the knocks it gets.
I agree with you. I rode it for the first time in 2011, tried green first, cool but I could handle more intensity, so I went orange and I thought it's extraordinary to feel like your cheeks are about to hit the back of your seat. I didn't feel anything but a huge thrill. Went back in 2017 and rode it like 3 or 4 times in the 2 days I spent in Epcot, went back a year ago and rode it only once because my brother in law felt like crap and threw up after riding it, so nobody wanted to ride it anymore.

I also have so much love for the Country Bears. My dad always loved it and we always watched the show when we went with him as kids, so in 2011, 2017 and 2020 I went in and recorded short videos to send to my dad. I love that show!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I totally agree. I never miss it. My husband is soooo over it. I wish they would update it using holograms or something that would make it more natural.
I disagree With the second half. The animatronics are what makes the show impressive. Especially if you know how they’re transported onstage.

I believe they should get a multi million dollar upgrade (along with other AA shows) but that’ll never happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom