A Touch of Disney begins March 18, 2021

CaptinEO

>> Fluffernutter is a registered trademark of Durkee-Mower, although the company's U.S. trademark registrations for the term cover only ice cream and printed recipes. <<

>>October 8 is National Fluffernutter Day.<<

As a huge peanutbutter fan, I completely approve and will have to make this sometime soon. Best part is I don't have to pay 75 dollars to enter my local Ralphs and parking is free.

TP2000

As a huge peanutbutter fan, I completely approve and will have to make this sometime soon. Best part is I don't have to pay 75 dollars to enter my local Ralphs and parking is free.

You really should try it. I haven't had one in decades, but they really were a thing and they were good. But sweet. Made for a child's palate, really.

But it's pure Americana. I wonder what made a TDA cubicle drone think of this? Fluffernutter. That's an obscure 20th century reference.

CaptinEO

You really should try it. I haven't had one in decades, but they really were a thing and they were good. But sweet. Made for a child's palate, really.

But it's pure Americana. I wonder what made a TDA cubicle drone think of this? Fluffernutter. That's an obscure 20th century reference.
I definitely continue to have a child's palatte and a sweet tooth so it sounds perfect for me.

I guess an older employee missed his childhood treat.

Figments Friend

It's actually a thing. But you are probably too young to know about it.

Aaaaaand.... now I will be singing this jingle for the rest of the day. :rolleyes:

Perhaps this will give me an even higher status -

I live where 'Fluff' was invented, and currently has the original and only factory in the world that still produces it for worldwide distribution.
About a five minute drive down the road from me ...

Yes, fun facts about your favorite Northeastern maiden!

Raspberry Fluff is the best, so yummy...but oh SO hard to find.
Strawberry Fluff is great topping hot coffee. I'm serious - try it sometime if you can find the flavor!
Regular Fluff however is a must for the world famous ' Fluffernutter' sandwichs.

So now I guess this means not only do I need to bring TP a real lobster roll from Legal Seafoods, I also now have to bring him some authentic 'Fluff' direct from the source the next time I'm in town!
( writes it on shopping list)

;)

-

TP2000

Perhaps this will give me an even higher status -

I live where 'Fluff' was invented, and currently has the original and only factory in the world that still produces it for worldwide distribution.
About a five minute drive down the road from me ...

Yes, fun facts about your favorite Northeastern maiden!

Raspberry Fluff is the best, so yummy...but oh SO hard to find.
Strawberry Fluff is great topping hot coffee. I'm serious - try it sometime if you can find the flavor!
Regular Fluff however is a must for the world famous ' Fluffernutter' sandwichs.

So now I guess this means not only do I need to bring TP a real lobster roll from Legal Seafoods, I also now have to bring him some authentic 'Fluff' direct from the source the next time I'm in town!
( writes it on shopping list)

;)

-

I love that!

Your Top Tier Platinum+ status has been cemented for all eternity. Congratulations! :D

Yes please, add it to the list right under the Legal Seafoods lobster roll. Don't bother with the Ocean Spray cranberries from Plymouth now, I know there's only so much room in a carry-on bag.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

So, apparently this is regular Disney theme park pricing for stuff at the regular restaurants. Plus some of the plastic booths that will have the $8 to $10 sample sized portions also available.

Ordering the cheeseburger for $22 at Lamplight Lounge pretty much zaps your entire $25 food credit that you bought for $75. And then you are allowed to remain in the closed theme park with no rides and no entertainment and shop and buy more food for the $50 entrance fee you paid. Plus PhotoPass downloads! :rolleyes:

Seriously gang, I know there's pent up demand in SoCal for entertainment in general and Disneyland style entertainment specifically, but this just seems like such a distasteful money grab. You pay $75 to get $25 worth of already overpriced food. (On what planet is $22 for a cheeseburger considered normal?)

I'm sure they'll be busy those first few weekends, especially with all the YouTubers trying desperately to get us to hit their Like button while they tell us how AMAAAAAAZING their $22 cheeseburger and $14 two-scoop ice cream sundae is. But then, in April, when it's just normal consumers? Who in SoCal would pay $75 to receive $25 worth of theme park food?
Actually the 25 card cant be used at the main restaurants like Overrated Circle. It is for the food booths only.

Last edited:
So, apparently this is regular Disney theme park pricing for stuff at the regular restaurants. Plus some of the plastic booths that will have the $8 to $10 sample sized portions also available.

Ordering the cheeseburger for $22 at Lamplight Lounge pretty much zaps your entire $25 food credit that you bought for $75. And then you are allowed to remain in the closed theme park with no rides and no entertainment and shop and buy more food for the $50 entrance fee you paid. Plus PhotoPass downloads! :rolleyes:

Seriously gang, I know there's pent up demand in SoCal for entertainment in general and Disneyland style entertainment specifically, but this just seems like such a distasteful money grab. You pay $75 to get $25 worth of already overpriced food. (On what planet is $22 for a cheeseburger considered normal?)

I'm sure they'll be busy those first few weekends, especially with all the YouTubers trying desperately to get us to hit their Like button while they tell us how AMAAAAAAZING their $22 cheeseburger and $14 two-scoop ice cream sundae is. But then, in April, when it's just normal consumers? Who in SoCal would pay $75 to receive $25 worth of theme park food?

If you can't afford it then don't go. Hopefully the pricing will keep the poors out. Disney had a major issue with a bunch of low quality people on cheap passes before, and maybe it will return to a higher end product with pricing like this.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

1_5f8PA56myZKgHBU6EnAc3g.jpeg.jpg

If you can't afford it then don't go. Hopefully the pricing will keep the poors out. Disney had a major issue with a bunch of low quality people on cheap passes before, and maybe it will return to a higher end product with pricing like this.
You sound like that.

Stevek

The poors? Low quality people? How incredibly elitist of you. Happy to say I've found one more $%*# to add to my ignore list. You're exactly the kind of fan that poisons our fanbase. Pathetic.

Last edited:

Darkbeer1

Don't tickets go on sale today? Why hasn't Disney announced more details on when that takes place and if passholders get priority?
Legacy Passholders don't get priority.

They get a special lounge area in the park, along with a couple of free gifts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom