Park/dinning reservation question

UncleFastpass

Original Poster
If the answer has been posted already somewhere els please forgive me I haven‘t seen it anywhere. I am planning on going back to WDW in mid March and things are very different than the last time I was there. I understand you need a specific park reservation for a specific day and you may be able to park hop after 2pm(generally depending on what is going on that day). I also understand that if I want to make a dinning reservation in a park it should be at the one in which I have a park reservation because there is no guarantee I will be able to get into another park that day. So my question is if I have a dinner reservation at the park I have a park reservation and I leave that park during the day(park hopping, back to the resorts, etc... ) will I be able to get back in for my dinner reservation if the park is at capacity? Also since I’m thinking about it how often are the parks at capacity these days so park hopping can’t take place?

nickys

Premium Member
If the answer has been posted already somewhere els please forgive me I haven‘t seen it anywhere. I am planning on going back to WDW in mid March and things are very different than the last time I was there. I understand you need a specific park reservation for a specific day and you may be able to park hop after 2pm(generally depending on what is going on that day). I also understand that if I want to make a dinning reservation in a park it should be at the one in which I have a park reservation because there is no guarantee I will be able to get into another park that day. So my question is if I have a dinner reservation at the park I have a park reservation and I leave that park during the day(park hopping, back to the resorts, etc... ) will I be able to get back in for my dinner reservation if the park is at capacity? Also since I’m thinking about it how often are the parks at capacity these days so park hopping can’t take place?
So far none of the parks have been closed for park hopping.

If you have a park eservation you can leave and re-enter that park through the day.

However what I’m not sure about is whether entering a different park after 2pm “cancels” your park reservations, in that you are no longer guaranteed to get back into that park. So far it’s never been a problem.

What Disney have effectively said is that if you cannot enter a park for which you have an ADR they will waive the no-show fee and help you find an alternative.

Personally I wouldn’t book an ADR in DHS without a park reservation. Any other park should be fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom