News New Play Pavilion to replace Epcot's Wonders of Life

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
News? No, but the tiles were all carefully taken down when these were put up so I would imagine they can easily be reinstalled. Either way I doubt they would keep this awful color, if the new tiles stay they'll probably be repainted.
Is your theory then that this is like a temporary construction roof to prevent damage and they’ll put the original back on later?

cjkeating

News? No, but the tiles were all carefully taken down when these were put up so I would imagine they can easily be reinstalled. Either way I doubt they would keep this awful color, if the new tiles stay they'll probably be repainted.
Weren't all the tiles repainted recently? As in the past few years?

Horizons1

Won’t keep the awful color? Need I remind you that someone APPROVED the merciless, horrendous color for Communicore before they murdered her? Clearly there is someone at EPCOT who hates good coloring.

DreamfinderGuy

Won’t keep the awful color? Need I remind you that someone APPROVED the merciless, horrendous color for Communicore before they murdered her? Clearly there is someone at EPCOT who hates good coloring.
I mean, Wonders *is* the last Future World pavilion to not be affected by a bad paint job (other than SSE), I guess it's it's time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom