Hilton Head Parking

Think Tink

Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Does anyone know if the parking at Hilton Head has a gate and security like at WDW? My mom is moving to FL and is looking for a place to stay overnight on the drive down but wanted to stay somewhere with gated parking since she will have some items of importance in the car.

Think Tink

Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I now realize I put this is in the wrong forum. My apologies, I don't think I can move it now. :(

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Does anyone know if the parking at Hilton Head has a gate and security like at WDW? My mom is moving to FL and is looking for a place to stay overnight on the drive down but wanted to stay somewhere with gated parking since she will have some items of importance in the car.
Yes it is gated.

Disneys-Hilton-Head-Island-Resort_Full_26740.jpg

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Well, first question, is she DVC and do they have any availability for the night she is looking for? If so, yes, they do have a gate for entrance to the resort.

DisDadWoz

It is gated but there isn't a guard stationed there so while cars have a hard time getting in, people not staying there can easily walk into the resort.

MickeyCB

We stayed here twice using our DVC points. (My son goes to school in Savannah).
There is an unmanned gate as in the photos posted above.

We thought it was a neat resort, but unless it has changed make sure your mom knows that there is a small, sort of quick service food place on site but it closes really early and she might have to go off site for dinner.
(That is if it hasn't changed). We didn't stay there in 2020.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom