Wild Turkey in parking lot

inside-out

Original Poster
So we just got back from a week at CBR. Had a great time. Early in the am and we're heading to the bus stop and there is a wild female turkey just chilling out in the parking lot. I've been there several times and have never seen one. Anybody else seen this?
turkey.jpg

Lilofan

So we just got back from a week at CBR. Had a great time. Early in the am and we're heading to the bus stop and there is a wild female turkey just chilling out in the parking lot. I've been there several times and have never seen one. Anybody else seen this?View attachment 533983
If the turkey gets near any body of water in FL, that would be breakfast for the resident gator. Many dogs who venture near there have met the same fate.

JIMINYCR

I've seen them before at Disney walking through in a group and there were multiple baby turkeys following along. In my home area we get them walking through our property at certain times of the year and they are fun to watch. Unfortunately they have to cross a roadway and theres always at least one that gets hit. When they startle they go slightly airborne and theres many vehicle windshields that get smashed in.
babyturky.jpg

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
So we just got back from a week at CBR. Had a great time. Early in the am and we're heading to the bus stop and there is a wild female turkey just chilling out in the parking lot. I've been there several times and have never seen one. Anybody else seen this?View attachment 533983

That's actually a male (it has a "beard"). If you really want to see lots of turkeys on property, go to the golf courses across from the Poly..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom