Beauty and the Beast, Frozen & Tangled Areas in Disneyland Anaheim's Fantasyland Expansion

Braden20

Original Poster
Because Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast Area is currently in Tokyo Disneyland, I think it would be really cool to see that Disney to start Confirming and Build the same attraction with the area that was used in Tokyo Disneyland in Disneyland Park in Anaheim and later at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom in Orlando, & Disneyland Park in Paris.

Also, I would love to see an Arendelle World of Frozen area that is coming to Hong Kong Disneyland in 2021 to be part of Fantasyland in the Future.

I hope Angela Lansbury is still alive by the time she does her voice as Mrs. Potts again.

There are Rumors from Disney Fans for Disney to Expand Fantasyland before.

But Mostly I would love to see Disney build BATB where the Casey Jr. Circus Train and Storybook Land Canal Boats located today to be torn down to make room for the area. and on the East Side of Disneyland, where the Old PeopleMover tracks, Finding Nemo's Submarine's Voyage, and even the Autopia attraction located today, to be torn down to make room to make the Frozen area, to make Wandering Oaken's Sliding Sleighs, while The Finding Nemo Submarines Stays and the Disneyland Monorail stays too but needs to be rerouted. Instead of Frozen Ever After since there is the one in Epcot's Norway Pavilion at Walt Disney World, Why don't we see Disneyland make a retheme of Matterhorn Bobsleds into Frozen Mountain Bobsleds from Frozen or Frozen 2?

Would that be cool, What do you think?

Last edited:

J4546

Id be down for a BotB fantasy land expansion into the area where Nemo and Autopia is. The only thing is would that area be big enough for the huge showbuilding BotB needs?

Braden20

Original Poster
I'm okay that Disneyland will start expanding Fantasyland with Beauty and the Beast ride and theme area, even the Fantasyland Forest Theater in Anaheim I hope they'll announce this first before Orlando gets the ride or Disneyland Paris, After the COVID-19 Pandemic.

Braden20

Original Poster
Yeah, that's a great idea, I Hope Disneyland will start building another Disney Mountain known as Wandering Oaken's Sliding Sleighs that is Coming to Hong Kong Disneyland in 2021. I wonder if the Matterhorn Bobsleds will be Rethemed into Frozen Mountain Bobsleds?

Braden20

Original Poster
The problem is that, How is Disney's going to build either a Frozen Land or Relocate the Attraction from Epcot to Walt Disney World's Fantasyland? I guess we'll have to wait until after COVID-19 Pandemic Next Year once we get vaccines.

Braden20

Original Poster
like I said before, and I agree with you that Storybook Land will go Bye Bye, and Disneyland could make a second version of an Arendelle Area

Bulldozing Autopia isn't as easy as you think since it sits right on top of Nemo. Also, I believe Autopia has one of the highest capacities in the park. Plus Autopia doesn't break down all at once. If one car breaks down it doesn't affect the whole ride so it's reliable. As much as I love Storybook Land Canals it's not exactly a popular attraction so it'll probably go along with Casey Jr. and the Fantasyland Theater for expansion. They can just do what Hong Kong does and put those miniatures in a garden near Pixie Hollow or Fantasy Faire.

Braden20

Original Poster
Maybe Disneyland will start Announcing a Fantasyland Expansion at the D23 Expo 2022 to add Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, and Frozen Rides, Shops, and Dining Experiences.

For Example, Beauty and the Beast area will have Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast from Tokyo Disneyland, Gaston's Tavern, Bonjour! Village Gifts, and Maurice's Cottage. in the Frozen area, it may either include Frozen Ever After, along with the Matterhorn Bobsleds Retheme from the Aboadable Snowman to North Mountain Expedition with Marshmallow from Frozen, or maybe add Wandering Oaken's Sliding Sleighs that's coming to Hong Kong Disneyland in 2021. then is the Tangled area, with Snuggly Duckling, and the Tangled Gondola Ride that's coming to Tokyo DisneySea's Fantasy Springs in 2023 where Fantasyland Theater currently located, maybe it might happen during the announcement of D23 Expo 2022, After the Pandemic, even Fantasyland Theatre will be redesign and relocated. What do you guys think?

Twilight_Roxas

If you have Roblox there’s a Disneyland Wales that has a Brave theme roller coaster although you won’t be able to enter the park for 30s days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom