Andor (Rogue One prequel) Series on D+

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
patrick stewart picard GIF

erasure fan1

Looks like we may be getting another season of Andor

That is an absolute bummer. K2 is my favorite thing in Disney star wars next to baby yoda. I was really looking forward to him returning. Its good we're getting 2 seasons, but 2 seasons of K2 would have been even better. Lol

Robbiem

I hope this show has a plan to link up to the movie after x series rather than just ongoing with no defined arc. If it follows that route, like bates motel did it could be a really good show. It could also give Disney an opportunity for a darker more adult oriented show vs the more family friendly mando

Screamface

I just as K2SO will probably be introduced at some point in season 1, they want it to be a surprise.

No sign of them using a volume like The Mandalorian in any of the behind the scenes stuff. I wonder if it just looks like that, or if this is being made in a more traditional manner.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Not sure if IMDB is wholly reliable, but they list Lucas as screenwriter on two episodes.
Very unlikely.

An old rumor from a year ago had Lucas returning to work in ST in some way. But that was debunked.

The writing credits in IMDB can be edited by anyone with a Pro level account.

Perhaps two episodes have flashbacks? Or re-creations of something from one of the movies? That would be enough, maybe, to give him writing credit.

Robbiem

That would be cool to have a scene where Vader, Tarkin, and Palpatine are together having a conversation. Whether by hologram or in person, it would be neat to see the three main big bads of the OT together, if only briefly.

Edit: Just occurred to me we've already seen the three together toward the very end of Revenge Of The Sith.
Still though, would be a nice touch to this series.
it would be nice if they started with that scene and give us the dialogue- discussing the death star then vader or palpatine feels obi wan is still alive and it sets off the events of the series, maybe throw Krenic or Galen Urso into it as well.

Screamface

it would be nice if they started with that scene and give us the dialogue- discussing the death star then vader or palpatine feels obi wan is still alive and it sets off the events of the series, maybe throw Krenic or Galen Urso into it as well.

It'd be kind of cool to have them discovering/discussing that there's still Jedi out there working against them. Although to be honest, I don't know where any of that lies with Rebels and the current cannon.

That said, I think the show may work best if we don't really see anything from the perspective of the Imperials. They're just this all-encompassing powerful entity the Rebels are against. The show also needs to get past the useless, worthless storm trooper issue The Mandalorian has. If you get out alive from the Imperials, it has to be just barely and not due to their incompetance.

I would like any of this. Also keeping hope alive that K-2SO's absence in this series was misleading news.

K2 is to Cassian what Chewie is to Han... they just go together.

Of course, K2SO will be in it. At the absolute minimum, we will see him as a bad Imperial droid which gets captured.

Screamface

IMDB now has Genevieve O'Reilly listed. She plays Mon Mothma. So at least that Lucas character will be there. It just lists episode 1.1 so far.

I assume it's probably Andor being sent on his mission from Yavin IV.

NateD1226

Very interesting set video from the filming of Andor. You can see Diego Luna on the left side of the video.

Edit: Here is another video that looks like the same scene but from a different POV. This is also the place they are shooting at.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom