Parking at MK?

inside-out

Original Poster
We're checking into CBR later this week and I'd like to take advantage of getting into the parks 30 mins early. In the past we've always taken the buses, from the sounds of it that may not be reliable now. We plan to ride share to all the parks but read that they will only drop off at the transportation depot. If I drive my car can I walk up to the front gate or will I still have to take a ferry or monorail?
Also, if they are opening the parks before the posted opening times, how do you take advantage of getting in 30 min early?

cmwade77

If you drive, you will still have to take a ferry or monorail, as you can only park at TTC.

And the 30 minutes extra hours for resort guests in the morning hasn't started yet, probably won't until Summer, although sometimes the parks open early for all guests right now.

Goofyernmost

Nope, auto parking is at the TTC. There is no parking right at the gate of MK. Buses drop off and pick up, but that is the limit. I'm not sure if Uber or the others can go to the gate or if they have to let off at TTC.

Touchdown

You’ll get dropped off at the TTC. Unless you can convince the Contemporary or Grand Floridian guards to let them drop you off there.

Goofyernmost

Why would anyone want to skip the ferry ride across Seven Seas Lagoon. On a clear day it is a relaxing, scenic boat ride that gets you mellow and set for the days activities. I just don't understand why everyone is in such a huge rush to get there. It's not going to move on you if you get there a few moments later and you can consider the boat ride to be just one more attraction that was worthy of being part of. It's no wonder why so many people have heart attacks at young ages. And I have made Rope drop many times using that method. If that was what I was aiming for, I always got there in plenty of time.

DBF John

Yes you can just walk up to the front gate, but you still have to park in the main lot and walk around the lagoon via Poly, GF, over the new canal bridge and on to the front gate, its about 1mile+, 20-30 min.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom