How realistic is it that these things come back by the first week of April?

nycdrummer

Hey all
My family and I are scheduled to go to Disney during the first week of April. We're all Disney vets and have gotten pretty accustomed to have things used to be at WDW pre-COVID. As of now, we have a trip planned for a week during the first week of April. I'm curious what the overall thoughts are on these once normal things returning by then:

- fastpass
- majority of sit down restaurants open
- dinner shows
- meet and greets with characters
- masks not mandatory
- return of the dining plan

plawren2

Hey all
My family and I are scheduled to go to Disney during the first week of April. We're all Disney vets and have gotten pretty accustomed to have things used to be at WDW pre-COVID. As of now, we have a trip planned for a week during the first week of April. I'm curious what the overall thoughts are on these once normal things returning by then:

- fastpass
- majority of sit down restaurants open
- dinner shows
- meet and greets with characters
- masks not mandatory
- return of the dining plan
I doubt we will see any of these until late summer or early fall (when most of US population will have been able to get vaccine) but could be longer, 50th anniversary in October and December holiday season could also factor into re-introducing these as crowds begin to return and parks increase capacity limits-more guests=more features/activities in parks

Upvote 0

WDW_Emily

Going in April as well! Realistically I'm thinking a few more restaurants will be open. Other things not on your list I'm hoping for by the time we go:
- ratatouille attraction
- extended park hours into the night
- night time entertainment, maybe not fireworks for a castle projection loop would be great.
- more socially distant character interactions like what they were testing with Anna and Elsa or similar to how universal does characters.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom