News Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts 2021

note2001

The art displayed this year was really good, I enjoyed looking at so many different pieces, compared to years past when a good number of tents were the same stuff that was in art of disney.
This is the info I'm looking for. Thank you. Everyone seems to be stuck on the food ignoring the "art" aspect of the event (aside from the ego feeding selfie stations)

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
This is the info I'm looking for. Thank you. Everyone seems to be stuck on the food ignoring the "art" aspect of the event (aside from the ego feeding selfie stations)
You're welcome, and I'll add there were some displays in future world east behind where mouse gears used to be. We would have missed them if we went to the right at SSE

trainplane3

Little bump but the Magicbands for the festival are online now. I don't recall seeing them there a few days ago.

Gillyanne

Does anyone know if either of the MB above are sold out in the park? I really want the AP one and family has a reservation for Tuesday. If I know they're sold out no need in waiting for her to check...

Dizknee_Phreek

Does anyone know why pretty much all the merch was sold out several weeks before the festival is over? We went the 2nd week of February, and the only merch was a very small section in World Showplace. There were a couple of shirts, phone cases, magnets, key chains, and the art palette plate. And the cheapest ornament I've ever seen...seriously, the image looked like it came from someone's personal printer and was stuck on a cheap acrylic circle, and then strung with some of that super cheap curling ribbon you use on gifts. They didn't have any of the merch I had planned on getting in stock. Super disappointing. We went the exact same time last year and they still had plenty of merch everywhere. Is it just because of covid and decreased attendance?

Attachments

• PXL_20210210_215959375.jpg
    PXL_20210210_215959375.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 91

Crazydisneyfanluke

Does anyone know why pretty much all the merch was sold out several weeks before the festival is over? We went the 2nd week of February, and the only merch was a very small section in World Showplace. There were a couple of shirts, phone cases, magnets, key chains, and the art palette plate. And the cheapest ornament I've ever seen...seriously, the image looked like it came from someone's personal printer and was stuck on a cheap acrylic circle, and then strung with some of that super cheap curling ribbon you use on gifts. They didn't have any of the merch I had planned on getting in stock. Super disappointing. We went the exact same time last year and they still had plenty of merch everywhere. Is it just because of covid and decreased attendance?
Either 1 of 2 things.

1. Demand was a lot higher than expected and they do not have the time to restock the supply.
2. They thought the demand would be lower and ordered less supply.

To me it looks like they wanted to ensure that the stock ran out before the event was over.

Dizknee_Phreek

Either 1 of 2 things.

1. Demand was a lot higher than expected and they do not have the time to restock the supply.
2. They thought the demand would be lower and ordered less supply.

To me it looks like they wanted to ensure that the stock ran out before the event was over.
That's all pretty much what I figured too. It was definitely a major bummer. This was the first time my husband had experienced FotA and he was really wanting the baseball cap. I just never dreamed there would be hardly anything left when we went. Of course some of the items I can find on ebay...for double and triple the original cost 🙄

Crazydisneyfanluke

That's all pretty much what I figured too. It was definitely a major bummer. This was the first time my husband had experienced FotA and he was really wanting the baseball cap. I just never dreamed there would be hardly anything left when we went. Of course some of the items I can find on ebay...for double and triple the original cost 🙄
Maybe check Shopdisney.com to see if anything is available there, or even some Facebook pages where they shop at Disney for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom