Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Rodgers' post game press conference nearly had me in tears. He sounded like someone who knows his best chance at another Super Bowl was just ripped away from him. Next year the salary cap will go way down, and we will likely have to cut players to get under the cap, which is going to lessen the team. I've said it all season long. The only team that could beat us this year is us. And we did that tonight. We had tons of opportunities to win the game, but we didn't. We've lost a lot of heartbreaking games in the NFC Championship, but this one feels different.

Songbird76

you need a Valentines day tree
View attachment 526415
and a St Patty's day tree first
View attachment 526416
Those are great!! I didn't even have a Christmas tree. There is no room in our house. Our house is so small and we've already used up all the available space for furniture and such. We used to do a tree, but it was always in the way. If we put it in the dining room, it blocks part of the table and the path to the kitchen. If we put it in the living room, it's in front of the TV. But if Valentines Day and St. Patricks Day were celebrated here, it would be awesome to have trees for them! Then you don't have to take down the Christmas tree! Just put different ornaments on!

trr1

Those are great!! I didn't even have a Christmas tree. There is no room in our house. Our house is so small and we've already used up all the available space for furniture and such. We used to do a tree, but it was always in the way. If we put it in the dining room, it blocks part of the table and the path to the kitchen. If we put it in the living room, it's in front of the TV. But if Valentines Day and St. Patricks Day were celebrated here, it would be awesome to have trees for them! Then you don't have to take down the Christmas tree! Just put different ornaments on!
try this
1611611270867.png

trr1

NYwdwfan

I'm not even sure what you call it, but I just tried making a grilled taco wrap thing. Holy cow it was delicious. I just need some nacho cheese next time. I think I just found a new way to eat tacos.
A crunchwrap? I’ve been making those a lot

PUSH

Original Poster
A crunchwrap? I’ve been making those a lot
Not exactly, but same concept, I guess. Taco Bell had a grande stacker in the fall, but got rid of it after a month or two. It was my favorite item ever, and I was gutted when they got rid of it (maybe a bit of an exaggeration there). But this is essentially that.

NYwdwfan

Not exactly, but same concept, I guess. Taco Bell had a grande stacker in the fall, but got rid of it after a month or two. It was my favorite item ever, and I was gutted when they got rid of it (maybe a bit of an exaggeration there). But this is essentially that.
Had to google it but yum. Gotta try making that.

Songbird76

Awwww, how cute. You think I have wall space!

No, I'm a book lover, so anywhere there is room, I have a book case. Actually, our house is kind of weird....when they built the houses in my neighborhood, for some reason they didn't follow the standard model of row houses. Our houses are all 2 story, flat-roof, so no one has an attic or anything. There's very little storage space. To make up for that, they put closets and cabinets in weird spaces that take up a lot of room, so there's hardly any wall space without doors. We can only put our furniture in one way. We have wall-to-wall windows at both the front and the back, and under the windows are the heater units...the European kind, not floor vents. So you can't put anything in front of the windows. In the hallway, there's a "water closet" (aka toilet...not a full bathroom, just a toilet), a meter closet, the stairs, and a pantry under the stairs all on the left side. On the right is a heater, the door to the living room, and the only wall space where we can put our coat and shoe racks. At the end of the hallway is another door to the dining room....we do not use this door because we need the wall space. In the living room, we have the TV against one wall, next to the door. On the opposite wall is the couch, which doesn't fit on the wall where the tv is, because it would block the door. There's a wall between the living room and the kitchen where we have a large bookcase type thing with knick knacks, craft supplies, a few books, etc, and another smaller couch in front of that. Then there are book cases on either side of the passage way into the dining room...it makes kind of a crooked figure eight with the livingroom. The dining room is just barely big enough for the 6 person table, and a closet in the corner. We took out the dinky cabinets they had built into that passageway so we would have wall space for my piano and a bookcase. And that's it. It's really small by American standards, and with all the doors and wall to wall windows, there's very little wall space at all. We knocked out the door where the big bookcase and the smaller couch are, because we didn't need the door there, and if we left it, we couldn't put anything on that wall in the living room, and also couldn't fit our fridge and dishwasher in the kitchen without blocking that door. So we ripped out the door and made a wall there instead. But that was just to create enough space for appliances and furniture. It was a really impractical floorplan to begin with, and we did what we could to make it better, but it's less than ideal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom