Universal closing policy?

LittleMerman

Original Poster
I know at Disney you can enter a line one minute before the posted closing time and stay in line and ride. Is Universal the same way? I'm doing a 2-park 1-day soon and there are so many popular rides among the two parks that I was planning to hit up one of them this way but I don't know Universal enough to know if that's their policy or not. Thanks for any clarification!

Coolbert

I know at Disney you can enter a line one minute before the posted closing time and stay in line and ride. Is Universal the same way? I'm doing a 2-park 1-day soon and there are so many popular rides among the two parks that I was planning to hit up one of them this way but I don't know Universal enough to know if that's their policy or not. Thanks for any clarification!
Yes, you can still get in line for the rides as long as the parks are officially open. Once the parks are closed, the lines will close, but the rides will keep operating until all guests make it through (unless the ride breaks down). This also applies to stores and restaurants, and their respective closing times.

Rob562

The only attraction I wouldn't 100% bet on that would be Hagrid's, especially if they've been running the Virtual Queue that day. If it's a slow day you're probably good, but double check with a Team Member outside the attraction to make sure.

Everything else you're fine. Heck, we'll sometimes marathon Forbidden Journey's Single Rider line the last 30 minutes until they won't let us back in. Easily get 4+ rides in that way.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom