The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

@wdwmagic : any news on how the hell they plan to reactivate Festival of the Lion King? I mean.. if they add plastic barriers... the sound and the reduction in visibility will be obvious o_o

MySmallWorldof4

Yes you need a park pass still, and no word yet on when that will change. My guess would it will still be in place in May.
Just asking cause my kids cheer team qualified for the cheerleading summit in the middle of May. One of the parents is worried that they will be buying tickets and not be able to get into the park. If you have a ticket are you guaranteed getting into the park? We have to buy the ticket package from Varsity. I would assume that they wouldn't sell the tickets unless you could get into the park? Yes or is my logic illogical?

Songbird76

Just asking cause my kids cheer team qualified for the cheerleading summit in the middle of May. One of the parents is worried that they will be buying tickets and not be able to get into the park. If you have a ticket are you guaranteed getting into the park? We have to buy the ticket package from Varsity. I would assume that they wouldn't sell the tickets unless you could get into the park? Yes or is my logic illogical?
You need both the ticket and the pass. My understanding is the pass does not cost anything. It's just a reservation so the parks don't get overcrowded on a particular day. But you are also now allowed to hop to one other park per day after 2pm. You must reserve a park pass for the first park, and then you can hop to a second park starting at 2:00.

Figgy1

Premium Member
They will sell tickets if one slot in one park is left;)

Songbird76

They will sell tickets if one slot in one park is left;)
^^^This. You are not guaranteed to get into the park if you have a ticket. If all the slots in one particular park are taken for that day, you won't be allowed into that park, even with a valid ticket. You would have to try a different park. And if all the passes are given for every park for that day, you won't get in. It's best to reserve in advance. I'm not sure whether or not you are allowed to switch the passes for a different park after you've reserved...anyone else know? Like...if you reserve for MK for a day but then decide you'd rather go to AK that day, can you switch them?

MySmallWorldof4

^^^This. You are not guaranteed to get into the park if you have a ticket. If all the slots in one particular park are taken for that day, you won't be allowed into that park, even with a valid ticket. You would have to try a different park. And if all the passes are given for every park for that day, you won't get in. It's best to reserve in advance. I'm not sure whether or not you are allowed to switch the passes for a different park after you've reserved...anyone else know? Like...if you reserve for MK for a day but then decide you'd rather go to AK that day, can you switch them?
You need an actual ticket in order to get a pass, correct? So the ticket needs to be purchased first?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom