Which park on which day?

ARO

Planing a trip for mid April. Visiting all four parks at least once. Is there a better day of the week to visit each park?

ARO

Original Poster
okay thanks! Any other suggestions with the the lack of magic hours? (We always get to the parks as soon as they open. )

Upvote 0

monorail_mom

In the Parks
Yes
Hollywood is big with the locals. Avoid it on Friday night thru Sunday morning. It opens an hour earlier than the posted hours. It was scheduled for a 9am opening for us and we got there at 8 and it was already open and we were on Rise of the Resistance by 9am. My other tip is to stay til closing over being there at opening. Closing is less crowded than opening. Locals leave after 2 or 3. I plan which parks to go to based on which parks are open the latest each day because we'd much rather close a park down than open it. The opening rush is stressful. Besides Hollywood. Be there an hour before scheduled opening for Star Wars, and Mickey and Minnies RR.

Upvote 0

JohnD

okay thanks! Any other suggestions with the the lack of magic hours? (We always get to the parks as soon as they open. )

Epcot in the middle of the week. With the year-round festival (not a typo. I'm using the singular on purpose), more guests show up over the weekend to drink "around the world" or whatever. You'll be going during the "Taste of the Flower and Garden Festival".

Upvote 0

Zé_Carioca

As others said, as a good rule of thumb, avoid weekends if possible. If going during the weekend I would leave Animal Kingdom for the weekend as weekends draw crowds at Epcot for the festivals and Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios are always popular.

Upvote 0

macefamily

My daughter worked in the Disney College Program several years ago. She insisted that she would always try to get Fridays off because it seemed like MK had a much lower crowd level on Fridays. Maybe it's a travel day for most people so they don't make it to the parks ?

Upvote 0

JohnD

My daughter worked in the Disney College Program several years ago. She insisted that she would always try to get Fridays off because it seemed like MK had a much lower crowd level on Fridays. Maybe it's a travel day for most people so they don't make it to the parks ?

I'm thinking it's that, unless you make an ADR in a restaurant, you can't get adult beverages. In the other three parks you can.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom