The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
O.k. My recipe: dump some ground beef into frying pan, and throw some Italian McCormick seasoning in the pan.

Then, put a white rice, boil-n-bag into boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. When done, mix in with the cooked burger in frying pan.

Cut off tops of peppers and dump rice/beef mixture inside each, and dump a jar of tomato sauce over it.

Then, fling some grated cheese on top. Cover and cook in 400 oven for 45-50 minutes. Then you can eat it. :D
We had stuffed peppers for dinner last night!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Tonight's dinner Chicken parm, sausage and peppers and onions, italian rice balls, baked ziti, sauteed broccoli, garlic bread, large salad, key lime cake, I hope that enough for tonight's celebration

I ended up working late tonight so my supper was pizza rolls and potato chips. I had planned brats and roasted potatoes but hubs was at work when I got home and the brats and potatoes seemed like too much work!

StarWarsGirl

So back this past summer, my dad told me that I should cancel my WDW AP. I decided against it and ended up renewing it. My dad really didn't agree with the decision, but I ignored him.

My mom ended up concurring with my decision and talked my dad into renewing their APs.

Today my dad told me I was right all along.

I'm thinking of making this date on the calendar and making it a holiday.

Goofyernmost

That's what my older ds wanted for his birthday dinner. Birthday isn't until the weekend but today that worked out best with his schedule this week BTW was fire harnessed by the time you were in the service?
Well a certain British person informed me you are older then I am so... I would think you could answer that question with no further comments from me. 🤔

Figgy1

Premium Member
So back this past summer, my dad told me that I should cancel my WDW AP. I decided against it and ended up renewing it. My dad really didn't agree with the decision, but I ignored him.

My mom ended up concurring with my decision and talked my dad into renewing their APs.

Quick get him to a hospital or have his DNA run to make sure it wasn't an imposter

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
A few months ago I subscribed to a monthly snack box called Universal Yums. It has snacks from a different country each month. It has been fun, Egypt, Russia, and Italy have had some of our favorites. Anyway, this month (which was delivered today) it was the Netherlands! It made me think instantly of @Songbird76 . Here’s a picture of the snacks, do any of the treats look familiar? I know you have talked about stroopwaffles before. We haven’t tried any yet that will be this weekend .
E46D8EB5-36AA-4C91-BB9B-1154E3AA543F.jpeg

donaldtoo

Hilarious! :D (I'd like to have one of those leaf blowers to take to the supermarket, to blast away the oblivious loons, that insist on stopping their grocery cart in the middle of the aisle, so others cannot pass! :banghead: )

So happy your parents have moved back into their house. I'm sure that all the moving "helpers" are probably sore after a few days of lifting and moving boxes and furniture. (Moving is a bear -- been there many times in my life.)

Bummer about one of the companies you all had to deal with, during the rebuild. Sounds awful. And I agree that even though you can see certain things not properly done in the house, best to keep it on the low down with (some) other family members -- and deal with the issues separately. As you said, your parents have been stressed out over all the upheaval in their lives this past year, so no need to add additional angst at this point. They seem happy just to be back in their own home, and that's good enough for now. ❤️
Yep, Emmy was havin’ so much fun she got chased with the leaf blower several times...!!!!! :hilarious:

Moving is sooo much fun we haven’t done it in almost 32 years, and don’t plan to anytime soon...!!!!! :D:hilarious:

And yes, it was just so disappointing regarding Paul Davis.
I even half-jokingly suggested at one point that we should just contact Chip and Joanna Gaines from HGTVs “Fixer Upper” up in Waco north of us. The house woulda’ been done amazingly right in no time, and coulda’ been a kinda’ one-off episode where they did somethin’ a little different.
But, ultimately, as you posted, they’re happy to be home, and that is indeed good enough for now...!!!!! :)

Songbird76

We are having pitas stuffed with Vidalia onion, red peppers, and portobello mushrooms with a Mayo-pesto (homemade) sauce. And salad and b sweet potatoes. 😊
Similar to what I had, but mine had chicken in it, too, and mine didn't have sauce. But I ordered mine to be delivered so I didn't have to cook last night and could watch something on TV.

Songbird76

Did you get it recorded??

Songbird76

A few months ago I subscribed to a monthly snack box called Universal Yums. It has snacks from a different country each month. It has been fun, Egypt, Russia, and Italy have had some of our favorites. Anyway, this month (which was delivered today) it was the Netherlands! It made me think instantly of @Songbird76 . Here’s a picture of the snacks, do any of the treats look familiar? I know you have talked about stroopwaffles before. We haven’t tried any yet that will be this weekend .
View attachment 525509
The only thing I don't recognize is the watermelon candy thing in the middle, but I'd like to know what it is, because I LOVE watermelon flavored stuff! I love how in the bottom left corner, it's talking about Kinderdijk in the Netherlands, and then below that it says "Belgium". :D What is that? I don't personally care for the Roka things...they have a really weird texture to me, but a lot of people love them. The chocolate covered kruidnoted are a Sinterklaas/Christmas thing. They are addictive!!! You can sit down and eat the whole bag before you know it. I'll be interested to hear what you think of the redband winegums. Redband has a lot of different winegum type candies...what you have here is a typical Dutch thing, because it's half "drop" and half winegum. I'm thinking they want to let you try drop without it just being drop...it's a black liquorice thing, but it's not as sweet as what we have in the US. And there are different kinds of drop...some are soft, some are much more tough, and they have salty, double salty, sweet, honey, etc....this will be the sweet kind and more on the tough side, I think. I don't like the salty ones, but they are very popular here. And yep, stroopwaffels are usually a huge hit with most people. I love them, but they are best when you get them warm from a street vendor. Some people take the packaged ones and put them over a hot cup of coffee, or tea for a few minutes to soften them up before they eat them.

Songbird76

We ordered in, and had a shot of Bushmills in honor of what would have been Brian’s Dad’s bday. Watched the inauguration celebration, and now I’m awake in the middle of the night lol.
Sounds a lot like my day, minus the bushmills....don't know what that is. But I woke up in the middle of the night after a nightmare that I can't even tell you about because it would be considered political. It was 5:00 before I got back to sleep.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Sounds a lot like my day, minus the bushmills....don't know what that is. But I woke up in the middle of the night after a nightmare that I can't even tell you about because it would be considered political. It was 5:00 before I got back to sleep.

I had a dream last night that we were making burritos for dinner, but instead of taco meat A made me make taco soup and then laughed hysterically watching us trying to make burritos out of soup😂😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom