News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

dreday3

Here you go

Ratatouille_Full_40646.jpg

Ratatouille_Full_40645.jpg

Thanks! Full length, nice! :D

Sue_Vongello

Our favorite “Hill” is saying ratatouille will open any day 🤡 🤪

Marni says March ... I've never trusted Hill ... it makes more sense to open now before the spring break crowds to work out an operational kinks but I'd have to trust Marni on this one. Interesting that Hill is sticking to his guns that it will open sooner - so now he's put it out there we will see how good his "sources" really are ...

castlecake2.0

Nice! Although, I think I saw the same restroom at a Burlington Coat Factory. Or was it J.C. Penney?
I like the floor tile! Smart design choice... saves them from having to clean the floors as often. Who'll know?! :cautious: lol
Seems pretty similar to most bathrooms across property. There are a few (norway and rapunzel come to mind) that are intricately themed, but for the most part this looks like a typical Disney restroom.

UNCgolf

I'm sure this has been answered already, but what exactly is that covered thing right in the middle of the area?

Originally I thought it was something to do with the creperie, but that's apparently a different building. Is it going to be seating for the creperie?

lazyboy97o

I'm sure this has been answered already, but what exactly is that covered thing right in the middle of the area?

Originally I thought it was something to do with the creperie, but that's apparently a different building. Is it going to be seating for the creperie?
The canopy in front of the ride entrance is just a canopy to define the courtyard in front of the attraction and obscure some of the odder views of the Eiffel Tower.

UNCgolf

The canopy in front of the ride entrance is just a canopy to define the courtyard in front of the attraction and obscure some of the odder views of the Eiffel Tower.

Ah yes, I remember that now. To hide the Eiffel Tower views.

The canopy looks really strange. I have not seen anything remotely like that in Paris, at least not on such a small scale.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom