wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Ratatouille_Full_40639.jpg

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
i can see a tie in with the new restrooms open for those who need to ratapeepee or ratapoopoo with hidden remys. i hope they’re just remys...🤔
You joke but placing hundreds of Rat figurines throughout the pavilion would be an easy way to incorporate a new leisurely attraction. The France peoples might not appreciate Disney's romanticized Paris as being one occupied by rats... but it is accurate to the movie.

Rob562

So of course I just looked at pictures of the new bathrooms.

It was the men's - do you not look at mirrors? Where are the mirrors? 🤔

I don't see bathroom pics posted here, but in the other large bathrooms in Epcot (and in many other places in WDW) mirrors are separate from the sink area to keep people moving and not block sinks. So unless they specifically took a pic of the mirror, it may not be shown. In the other World Showcase restrooms there's one large mirror on the wall near the exit. Are the women's rooms not the same?

-Rob

dreday3

I don't see bathroom pics posted here, but in the other large bathrooms in Epcot (and in many other places in WDW) mirrors are separate from the sink area to keep people moving and not block sinks. So unless they specifically took a pic of the mirror, it may not be shown. In the other World Showcase restrooms there's one large mirror on the wall near the exit. Are the women's rooms not the same?

-Rob

You know what, maybe? I honestly don't remember...

lazyboy97o

So of course I just looked at pictures of the new bathrooms.

It was the men's - do you not look at mirrors? Where are the mirrors? 🤔

-Rob
The Women’s Restroom is the same. Disney does not place mirrors above the sinks. Not just at Epcot but all of the parks and Disney Springs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom