News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

CaptainNicko

and if the guests decide to park hop that day to magic kingdom is there a shuttle that makes them think they returned to earth so they can ride a ferry?? god this whole "you are in space for real" is sooo stupid. just build a star wars theme hotels then you dont need special shuttles and roads.
Guests at the hotel won't have the option to decide to hop to the Magic Kingdom, their entire experience will be planned prior to arrival (and attempt to not break immersion). This should work like a cruise, rather than a hotel.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Guests at the hotel won't have the option to decide to hop to the Magic Kingdom, their entire experience will be planned prior to arrival (and attempt to not break immersion). This should work like a cruise, rather than a hotel.
Well that's stupid. Hollywood Studios is not even a full day park. For the price they are paying people are going to want to experience all the parks I would imagine.

Last edited:

Rteetz

How do guests pull up to this? isnt it supposed to look like a star cruier. looks like a factory than a hotel.
You drive up to the port, unload and take a "shuttle" to the ship.

swr093423423430493043.jpg
swr029384024234234324343.jpg

1610856103680.png

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Not a typical one. This is more like a cruise on land than a hotel. Small cabins, all inclusive type experience, planned out days, etc.
this thing is going to fail so hard in my opinion. it will be treated as novelity at first but i think the honeymoon will end quickly because it is too expensive and a family spending that much want to enjoy a high end hotel and not really want to role play to be honest.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom