Trip Report Pandemonium in a Pandemic- Semi live Edition

Pandemonium in a Pandemic- Semi live edition!

Okay, so here we go!
789237F3-3C53-4593-AB54-B43AA8FB58C0.gif

For those that have read my previous trip reports you know that 2020 for us was about as glorious as was for the rest of the world.

This is the longest gap that I have been absent from my Happy Place since the horrid 5 year stretch from 2009- 2014.

After many thoughts and almost canceling- I think that I mostly thought about that gap and even if most of my family thinks I am nuts, I feel like I have to live. Living to me, is going to Disney. So many things have been taken away from us and even as a germaphobe, the thing that scares me the most will always be not living life. Does that make sense??

I chose a few days ago to stop worrying and go have fun. The fact is...I Lysol bombed the room my whole life anyway. Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer have always been two of my best friends. 😂

Think the show Monk. I relate to this character so much. 😑

9FD69244-FB82-45CC-8228-EE0BBF790E02.gif

19665512-99E5-4F98-89C0-09D5F09193EA.gif

With that personality, I am also the first to want to be silly. I actually lucked out in that regard,(all regards, actually) We have the silliest family ever. And a tight bunch to boot!

4645C249-9A00-47C5-A1F2-345330F67142.jpeg

64129457-8CF8-4DEB-BC0A-2FFE611A53F6.jpeg

So the car is loaded, B is asleep of course- and Stinker and I are binge watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! (He hasn’t watched that in forever, think he is excited!)

This is the longest, hardest part for me. Not near as long as it would be for B, if he drove during the day when I was awake. Stinker rides in a car better than I do. 😂

And with that, I will start this thing off with a few Griswold gifs-

Here is to hoping that this Trip, will be Real Nice! 👌
F9258606-4967-40C1-9136-CBA64AB135AC.gif

And that B will not drive like this, once I fall asleep.
54551FD5-2112-47B8-A2CD-C4B0CA26D638.jpeg

If you guys are like me, I miss live trip reports! Heck, I miss making a live trip report.

Few hours left!

pre trip report here-

Swissmiss

Premium Member
So many of your pictures give me such a feeling of joy - seeing Stinker with the two of you and the happiness that comes thru the photos. There have been some really great photos of B and Stinker (I really like the one you took of the two of them walking in front of you). And your photo of the white bird (is it a heron?) 💕

tommcp516

Kind of fell asleep before I posted about the rest of the day so I will just save that for the full report. ;)

On our way to have breakfast with Mickey and the gang to start our day. :)

Remind Stinker to save some room for Mickey Bars later in the day..🙂

Although technically, it'd be 100% within your god-given rights as his grandparent to let him have ice cream for breakfast!🍦👍

Last edited:

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
I normally don't pay attention to backgrounds but was it a long time between characters? Everyone in the background is different. :oops:
No it was very quick they seat tables pretty far apart and they go back and forth close to each table. I was just snapping from all angles. I will look through them later. It was way better than what it used to be. Food and even if the characters couldn’t hug, they spent a long time posing and stuff. Glad we did it!

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Another one is in the history books, almost!

I had intentions of posting more live, but we went so hard! 51 miles walked this week. Another great park hopping day today. Stinker is a Disney Trooper, for sure he had so much fun. As did we. Much, much needed. The crowds in pathways and such were way more than I had anticipated and at times made me nervous but I choose to live. I don’t regret it at all. Hope and pray that we don’t get sick. Disney does a bang up job of getting onto people for not wearing masks, and keeping people apart while entering lines. What people do walking around or exiting though, not as easy I suppose.

I have tons of pictures and notes. Yes, I took notes. Never done that before 😂. Anyway, full report when I get home and rested. Thanks for following along on the live- ish report and I will leave it with a few pics. (Ps- he made us wash his Avengers shirts and masks every night, I swear I took a ton of clothes. He is a Captain America, Groot and Avengers freak
69A7DB08-6E57-4C59-9334-2D2ABD799638.jpeg
8F4B547B-88F1-46BE-9ED7-8B5F09EE4070.jpeg
7C6F0779-155B-4892-AD06-D3C9ECE5A71A.jpeg
58D0FF8A-B259-4EE8-93B3-86EE016BF984.jpeg
06E21245-EDC5-4921-A307-E152508D5477.jpeg

photo recreation - with masks, of course. Did this with my kids- so glad to do it with Stinker. ❤️
E8C625BE-FBCC-468F-A284-25C0D11E25BA.jpeg
42DAAEF8-EA17-4269-85EF-01C8AA003235.jpeg

Last edited:

riverside

No it was very quick they seat tables pretty far apart and they go back and forth close to each table. I was just snapping from all angles. I will look through them later. It was way better than what it used to be. Food and even if the characters couldn’t hug, they spent a long time posing and stuff. Glad we did it!
Glad to hear this!! We’re eating there next week!!

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
So many of your pictures give me such a feeling of joy - seeing Stinker with the two of you and the happiness that comes thru the photos. There have been some really great photos of B and Stinker (I really like the one you took of the two of them walking in front of you). And your photo of the white bird (is it a heron?) 💕
I meant to reply to this and apparently did not! Thank you. I hate the masks covering our smiles but you can still see the smile in the eyes. We had such a fun time. It felt amazing to be home even with the craziness of this new weird world. I love the walking pics too. Stinker was absolutely taking in every detail. I loved to hang back and watch him look at everything. I think it is a Heron. I have always called all the tall ones Cranes but I think the gray ones are the Cranes. Either way, you know how I feel about all Disney Birds!!! 😂🥰

Hope to get started on the full report in a few days.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom