News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Giss Neric

The show is too technical. If one of those extending arms break or malfunction before the show, then you will obviously know that something is broken with only three working. Is B-mode going to be only two arms extending so it will look symmetrical?

Although it looks kinda majestic seeing all four arms extend with the lights and music accompanying it.

TTA94

The show is too technical. If one of those extending arms break or malfunction before the show, then you will obviously know that something is broken with only three working. Is B-mode going to be only two arms extending so it will look symmetrical?

Although it looks kinda majestic seeing all four arms extend with the lights and music accompanying it.

You would think they planned for the possibility of something breaking and have a backup or B-mode. Let’s hope.

Surfin' Tuna

Every evening
Brings an ending
Every day becomes a legacy

It's supposed to get easier with the passing of time, but I do not see that as the case here. For those of us who were so inspired by Epcot Center this just gets more painful every day. Illuminations: Reflections of Earth felt like the real deal and the original Epcot even if it was not, but it still had that magic. We lost dreamfinder, we lost Horizons, and we lost the Irons version of SSE but there was always hope that maybe they would get it right and bring back some of what we all loved so much. It didn't have to be the same, but it could have been in the same vein. Walking out and hearing, "ever on, another thousand circles 'round the sun," I always felt emotional and optimistic about life. Now the lyrics actually hurt, because all I hear is the part about an ending.

Who knows maybe I'll learn to love the more timeless and more Disney barges. Who needs a view across the lagoon anyway to remember what it once was. Sight lines never sold a plushie right?

AGKoolAid

I wonder what the likelihood of them actually expanding backstage dock once the show is up and running. Once they can get the crane out of there for good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom