Best roller coaster in Walt Disney World?

Best ride?

• Total voters

JIMINYCR

Ya, no biggie.........just like sex without the 3 to 5 second climax. What's a few seconds anyway.
Whew... its a good thing Disney doesnt allow us to do the nasty on their coasters then isnt it?
But my comment was referring to the fact that probably 95% or more of the people now riding the EE never knew the working Yeti and still get enough pleasure out of the attraction, so missing the 5 seconds of a working Yeti doesnt make it a fail.

HongKongFooy

But my comment was referring to the fact that probably 95% or more of the people now riding the EE never knew the working Yeti and still get enough pleasure out of the attraction

Yes, I fully understand that ......and you're right, too.

I was merely challenging the notion that missing 3 to 5 seconds of something is automatically a trivial loss. There are many examples where 3 to 5 seconds of something can be quite rewarding.........and I think an animated Yeti is one of them.

Deadphish

Space mountain needs to be retracked, it hurt when I rode it in September. Needs the moving walkway returned to the exit too, Disney is expensive enough that they don’t need to keep cheapening everything.

Mickey5150

The chain lift on Expedition Everest was changed from a traditional roller coaster since the sound it makes would not match with the steam trains we are riding in. Only thing it's missing to make it perfect is a fully functioning Yeti, someday...

Trackmaster

The chain lift on Expedition Everest was changed from a traditional roller coaster since the sound it makes would not match with the steam trains we are riding in. Only thing it's missing to make it perfect is a fully functioning Yeti, someday...

Didn't the Yeti work for like a few months when it first opened? I feel like complaining about the Yeti is like complaining about the missing heartline roll on Maverick.

rreading

It's tough, but Everest is the whole package. Great queue. Beautiful scenery. Excitement builds as to head up into the mountain. A story progresses into the mountain in which we're pursued by the yeti. Sure he doesn't attack us in the end, but it's still a great experience (and my kids swear that he does move)

Slinky is probably the most fun pure coaster I've been on. Not too jerky. Not too scary but just fun. Atmosphere is good but...

7DMT always has too much of a line for what you get out of it. I really enjoy it and would ride it twice per visit if I didn't have to wait. But for the little ones, it's about as good as you can get.

Space is one of our favorites. Great theming and super fun ride. Were it not for Everest, it would get my vote.

BTM. Loved it growing up. Would like to see it spiffed up a bit. Mostly I love seeing it at the end of Rivers of America and enjoy the idea of it. I also love that there are many visits in which we can ride it more than once with little wait. But while 7DMT is a short ride, I feel like the drops/turns in 7DMT are more fun.

RnRC. Great coaster with reasonable theming. If it had better stuff to look at in the ride itself, I could consider it one of the top rides but for the fact that it's definitely intended for a limited age/health group.

1. Everest
2. Space
3. 7DMT
4. BTM
5. Slinky
6. RnRC

dmw

In the Parks
No
RcRC is my favorite. I love speed and inversions. EE is a close second, followed by BTMRR.
Slinky and 7DMT are next on my list - a toss up on which should be next on the list. Space is fun, but too rough. Barnstormer is cute, but a bit too slow and kiddie for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom