Is the people mover going to go thru Lightcylce?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
This refurbishment leads me to think lightcycle has something to do with this since people over does pass thru all of not almost every attraction

Cmdr_Crimson

It will not go through it and it's much farther from the light cycles than you think. Plus, it goes the other direction into the center of Space Mountain..If you think it's somehow going to turn left instead of right towards it you'll be entering the maintenance area for the TTA..

In other words no..It's a just huge refurb for it since there were issues earlier this year..

Last edited:

juniorthomas

I don’t see them investing in extending the TTA line for that. Even without the pandemic they likely wouldn’t have spent the money to do this.

That said, I wish they would. This would be a fun addition to the ride.

DBF John

This refurbishment leads me to think lightcycle has something to do with this since people over does pass thru all of not almost every attraction
Not even close

1607193958031.png

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
You'll be able to wave at the people on the Lightcycles... as if they'll be looking around for people waving at them...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom