More beautiful theme park, USF or IOA?

More beautiful?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
A bit of an obvious question i'm sure, but I like hearing everyone's thoughts anyway, which Universal Orlando theme park is the more beautiful park?
Provide pictures, explain which is better. It's easy haha

Universal Orlando increases ticket prices

48+] Universal Orlando Wallpaper on WallpaperSafari

WDWFREAK53

So we need to show our work?

I don’t have pics to back up my claims but USF isn’t even in the same league as IoA.

The archway to USF is really where the beauty of USF ends (aside from Diagon). USF is just a mishmash of attractions placed wherever they could shoehorn them (aside from Diagon). I like USF but I would never say it’s “beautiful.”

IoA on the other hand starts off with the beautiful Port of Entry and really gives you the sense of Adventure that awaits. Seuss Landing is a land of kinetics and bright colors but everything works from an architectural standpoint and feels very thought out in its placement. The Hulk coaster with its exposed steel (usually counts for points against in the beauty departments) really is a beautiful structure and adds so much to the skyline.

Due to the layout, you can always look across the lagoon and see the bright colors and unique buildings. (Same reason I love World Showcase)

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster

I don’t have pics to back up my claims but USF isn’t even in the same league as IoA.

The archway to USF is really where the beauty of USF ends (aside from Diagon). USF is just a mishmash of attractions placed wherever they could shoehorn them (aside from Diagon). I like USF but I would never say it’s “beautiful.”

IoA on the other hand starts off with the beautiful Port of Entry and really gives you the sense of Adventure that awaits. Seuss Landing is a land of kinetics and bright colors but everything works from an architectural standpoint and feels very thought out in its placement. The Hulk coaster with its exposed steel (usually counts for points against in the beauty departments) really is a beautiful structure and adds so much to the skyline.

Due to the layout, you can always look across the lagoon and see the bright colors and unique buildings. (Same reason I love World Showcase)
You summed it up perfectly tbh.

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster

I guess you forget about the Men In Black building my friend....

1606495951905.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom