Politics 28000 Layoffs coming to Disney's domestic theme parks - statement from Josh D'Amaro

This thread contains political discussion related to the original thread topic

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

EricsBiscuit

Anyone who’s going to a theme park right now knows the risk. Who the hell are all these people telling us what we can and cannot do with our lives? If you’re offended, jealous you don’t live in a free place like FL, or think you’re at risk- STAY HOME! Nobody is forcing you to leave your cave. Let everyone else who wants to live their lives the way they want to do so. Stay the hell out of my business. Not rocket science.

Archie123

Anyone who’s going to a theme park right now knows the risk. Who the hell are all these people telling us what we can and cannot do with our lives? If you’re offended, jealous you don’t live in a free place like FL, or think you’re at risk- STAY HOME! Nobody is forcing you to leave your cave. Let everyone else who wants to live their lives the way they want to do so. Stay the hell out of my business. Not rocket science.

Lol. Mad much.

lazyboy97o

I want to do target practice in the general direction of your home. Is that ok? If you don’t want that risk you can just go somewhere else, right?

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Well, put as simply as possible... we, as individuals, are not the only humans on earth. There are others that we may kill off by spreading it to them. Just plain human kindness and concern for others is required. So therefore before long there will be no non-wearers left in Florida and we will all be able to breath freely. I guess that high heat and humidity does warp one's brain. Also inventing false "freedoms" is a sign of a baked brain. Would you ask a soldier to not use protective equipment in a war situation? They will not be anymore dead from a bullet then from a virus. The degree of non-life is equal.

TrainsOfDisney

Sorry.. the shell game is no longer part of Disney entertainment. Too expensive to pay those citizens of Hollywood!

Photo from my last time seeing 30-year CM “Jack Diamond” perform the shell game. So glad I saw him on my last visit.

Yes the shell game - a short con game easy and quick to pull off. Let's see how it's presented by Chapek and how Wall Street reacts to the Q4 earnings.
65E7018A-F7E5-4D95-BBCC-E09831B70110.jpeg

Last edited:

EricsBiscuit

Well, put as simply as possible... we, as individuals, are not the only humans on earth. There are others that we may kill off by spreading it to them. Just plain human kindness and concern for others is required. So therefore before long there will be no non-wearers left in Florida and we will all be able to breath freely. I guess that high heat and humidity does warp one's brain. Also inventing false "freedoms" is a sign of a baked brain. Would you ask a soldier to not use protective equipment in a war situation? They will not be anymore dead from a bullet then from a virus. The degree of non-life is equal.
If you’re scared stay home. Very simple.

Goofyernmost

If you’re scared stay home. Very simple.
If you are to indifferent of your own health, much less others stay home. Those are the current rules. The sooner we follow them the quicker they will not be needed. If you cannot do such a simple thing to protect your life as well as others, then yes, stay home. I don't need Florida, but Florida needs people spending money for it to survive. It has no other value other then large insects and people that listen to fools and think they are fact.

Last edited:

Nubs70

If we could just identify, sequester, and get rid of these types, we could breathe free much sooner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom