Politics Disneyland Closure: Another six months?

This thread contains political discussion related to the original thread topic

Should Disneyland remain closed another six months?

• Yes

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • No

Votes: 106 81.5%

• Total voters

MarvelCharacterNerd

Just popped in to drop this fun fact about myself that probably no one cares about: Many years ago, when I submitted my Ph.D. thesis, I included this quote at the bottom of my acknowledgements page. (I also had a Shakespeare quote. Cuz that's how I roll: Buffy and Shakespeare.)

Carry on with your regularly scheduled arguments......
Lol bizarrely my followup Buffy meme with quote was deleted and I've no idea why! I'd been meaning to use it forever since it works perfectly for a Disney reference since it's a quote about a mouse. But it apparently offended someone because it has now disappeared! Weird since the previous two Buffy quotes are still there and my comment was actually on topic about the parks staying closed!

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
tenor.gif

October82

Actually, several studies have now proven that T-Cells do provide immunity. There are many studies done on this, not that I think you will actually listen, but here is one of a ton of links:

As @Tribal Prophet already pointed out, this paper does not "prove that T-cells provide [long term] immunity". This paper in fact aims to summarize the limited existing evidence both for and against the conclusion that infection confers long term immunity.

I understand the desire for optimism, I really do, but we should always be mindful of the reality that science is very difficult and always conservative in its conclusions. There is a great deal we do not know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom